Strings?

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Radar, Nov 25, 2006.

1. Radar

Radar Story of my life

Has anyone used some of the other strings out there besides Winners Choice? I want to get a new string for my Constitution and was wondering what other people have used that has worked real well for them. I have no problem with W/C I have used them before. Just kinda wnat to know what else is out there and what you guys would stay away from.

2. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

I use WInner's Choice but most of my friends use Zebra and they have no problems.

Ron

3. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

I've heard nothing but great things about Winners Choice. On my OG I use Cracker's custom made strings. On my Ross I'll be trying out Zebra this year

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I have always liked the strings from Zebra.....

5. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Other than WC I have heard that Crackers are great as well as Bucknastys on AT. If you can do without it for a while I would suggest you send it to Crackers and have him sprinkle some of his magic dust on it.:rockon: I have not ever sent him anything but some of my friends say he does an awesome job. I think he is in Missouri may be close to you :noidea:

6. 3dhunter

3dhunter Member

I've used a 450 plus or 452x string and cables for as long as I can remember. I have never had any problems, no stretch or failures. I take care of them and I replace them every two years, again, never a problem. A great combination of strength and durability. The cost is usually around $50 for both, installed. I usually shot 3D's every weekend; granted, if you shoot a ton, you may want to go once a year.