StringTamer by Duravanes

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by BowhuntnHoosier, Sep 22, 2007.

1. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

2. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

looks like a bad design... what if you can't run it like that due to to short of a riser or to close to the handgrip / cable slide?

3. tnts79

tnts79 Senior Member

I shoot a double front mount sts on my Trykon, made a huge difference with the factory fuse strings, no more buzzzzzzzzzz!:peace:

4. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

I don't really like the design of the stringtamer...

But you're right..everyone is jumpin on this train...

5. tnts79

tnts79 Senior Member

Get your new allegiance yet? Lucky dawg!

6. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Yeah came today...:peace:
    I'll try and get some pics tomorrow...

7. Smichael

Smichael Junior Member

You can turn it upside down if it interferes with your grip and it adjusts all the way down to bows with a brace height of 6". I don't see how it could interefere with the cable slide though. I think its the best design out there and the camo ones on the Gander Mountain Elite Techs are really sweet.

8. QSA

QSA One eyed/Gutless wonder

I use coolhand lukes vibe killer from AT. He can make it any way you want.

9. dzingale

dzingale Senior Member

I have tried it on an Allegiance and thought that it worked and fit perfectly.
    Danny

10. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

oops, didn't mean cable guard, meant cables even my STS gets in the way and I can move it in all kinds of directions, this looks like it has a lot less adujustability options (either up or down right?)

11. OneMustFall

OneMustFall Member

!

looks like a cool product,i tried a sts on a previous bow and it seemed to make it louder no matter how it was adjusted...........

12. Jay Are

Jay Are Junior Member

I've seen a few bows with them, to have them fit some of the Mathews bows some of the guys needed to grind the corner a bit so it can attach to the bow properly.(interfered with the grip part of the bow) But I would have to think that this would be a better design than the STS. :noidea:

13. MeanV2

MeanV2 Senior Member

String Suppressors are one of the best bangs for your $$ in bow accessories. There are many options out there now, look them over and buy the one you like. You will be glad you did. I offer 9 different camo patterns on mine currently as well as black. We will soon be offering powder coat in different colors. This is a Suppressor in HD Hardwoods on a Bowtech Equalizer:cool:

Dan

Last edited: Jan 3, 2010