sts system and the trykon

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by SuperJ, Dec 12, 2006.

1. SuperJ

SuperJ Junior Member

i've been toying with the idea of puttin the sts system on my trykon ..i see hoyt came out with it on most of there 2007 bows ..does anyone have an sts on their trykon??? thanks

2. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

I have seen some Trykons with the STS and in my opinion it will improve any bow. Here is a pic I found on AT. You will have to order a front mount STS I think.

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

or just sell that Trykon and get a Vectrix the has a built in STS......or yes you will have to order a front mount.....

4. bullspotter

bullspotter Senior Member

I have a trykon, and i see no need for a sts really, its smooth, quiet and shoots awsom the way it is... im not wasting the $ on it...... The bow pry out performs me the way it is. so dont see any need to try it. Few of the guys here who bought the vectrix took the carbon rod and rubber bumper off and saw no loss of performance or anything, (so they say) my vectrix xl is on order, i will be messing with the sys when i get it to make my own decision....

5. bullspotter

wow good idea their!! Looks like one of those old style rubber blunts i used on my arrows for thunpin small game while hunting!!

6. Radar

Radar Story of my life

I have an STS on my Trykon XL and love it hears how I mounted mine. Takes a little time and the right tools but it is not hard.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2010
  7. Radar

Radar Story of my life

Hears another.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2010
  8. lungbuster

lungbuster Senior Member

had a trykon

I had a trykon I put a sts on it.. it was better after.. Thats why they put them on the vectrix.. I sold mine and bought the drenaline...The sts made the trykon a lot quieter...

9. bullspotter

Hey Radar, did you drill and tap a hole their to bolt that on?