Stupid Airlines

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Hook Em, Jul 31, 2007.

1. Hook Em

Hook Em Slippy for President

Pink is stuck in Dallas...her plane was late leaving KC and she got to her connecting flight and they shut the door in her face....she watched her plane slowly drive away without her. Now she is on stand-by for the 11:30 flight :mad: So I MAY have to get all the kids out of bed, load them in the truck and go pick up mommy....stupid American Airlines!

2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

hey HOOK.....have you seen PINK CAMO????

GET IN THE TRUCK AND GO PICK HER UP........she is worth the drive......:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

3. Hook Em

dude...I love her, but I ain't driving to Dallas tonight! They have good hotels there :p

4. Jay Are

Jay Are Junior Member

That stinks! I know that feeling of being stuck at airport... only one thing to do when stuck at the airport, drink beer (lots of it):biggrin1:

5. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

some guy you are.......you better hope she dont read that post.....:tape:

hotels???......man thats cold.....:biggrin1: :biggrin1:

6. J.C.

J.C. New Member

Hey Hook, don't you live in Houston? My question is why is there a connection in Dallas from KC to Houston? It's not like Houston's a tiny little city. :noidea:

7. Hook Em

cause she flew American Airlines cause it was the cheapest...even though she wasn't paying for the ticket. That is just how sweet she is!

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

after the rest of the post.....sweet wasnt really the word I was thinking of.....:doh: :doh:

9. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

United will hold the next flight for up to 30 minutes if one of their inbound connections is late

Always fly united! Most of the time AA and others will have deals worked out with other airlines to cover them in the event that this happens.

then again if she gets stand-byed she MAY get a free ticket to anywhere in the US out of the deal :)

10. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

SWEET......then HOOKEM could come and join us at the MEET an GREET......:rockon:

11. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

I travelled Monday through Friday for work for over 10 years. I got screwed over so many times that we had too many free tickets and they were expiring... American was by far the worst offender. United was not bad. The best, though, was Delta. Man they were really good. Since 9/11 all that changed. Hope she gets home safe.

Ron

12. 'SIN'ERGY

'SIN'ERGY Senior Member

STALKER:whistle: :whistle: or

LEG HUMPER

13. QSA

QSA One eyed/Gutless wonder

Dang spread the wealth. We all could fly to the shoot.

14. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

MAYBE both........

15. poorshot

poorshot Senior Member

Flying

The Airlines get worse every year.

16. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

I'm afraid to think what Jay Are would post up here... the dude probably has 1,000,000 frequent flyer miles and hundreds of stand by tickets. :p

17. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

he is an over acheiver......

18. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Hey dummy.....................or MAYBE PINK could fly in and join the fun.:doh: What were you thinking. Or did you like Hookems legs modeling the boots???:tape:

19. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

NO DUMMY....I knew they would call me a LEG HUMPER.....:noidea:

20. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

No matter what they call you a leg humper so you had might as well get used to it.