Stupid name for an intresting bow...

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Dredly, Jan 13, 2007.

1. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

So I went to the store last night, real good guy except he is a Mathews dealer. So anyway I was looking at the Drenalin.

Quite an interesting bow, the draw cycle wasn't bad, I would put it in the same range as my Ross (ie: good hunting, hate shooting). The weight of it was pretty impressive and the limbs are very cool. Still a bit leary about the limb pockets (or lack there of)

I didn't shoot it as it wasn't lefty but overall looks like a solid offering from Mathews... actually looked just like last years with a new limb, oh wait that looked just like the years before only with a shorter riser... oh wait... ehh never mind you get the idea.

2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I am calling bull****, you didnt shoot it cuz you were afraid you would like it and then you would have to come here and say that you like it and lets face it that would just kill you .......:biggrin1:

3. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

yeah... or they didn't have any left handed ones in stock

4. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Its just so hard to improve something that is so good. But there are improvements there each year.:peace:

5. lungbuster

lungbuster Senior Member

different then the sb xt.

different riser, cam, limbs, comes with different strings, also different camo thats dipped at mathews and it looks really good they are double dipping. I wish my hoyt was finished as good as my mathews. My trykon had flaws in the finish. where as my drenalin is flaw less.

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

you know who you sound like??? me a while back, congrats you are one of the darkies now.....its a good place to be isnt it.....

7. lungbuster

lungbuster Senior Member

yes bowman

I have came to the dark side.. And it is so good.

8. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

well yeah but other then the riser, limbs, string, and cams what did they REALLY change on the drenalin? :noidea:

9. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Don't forget the camo buddy.:laugh: It is truely a very nice bow. But I cannot let my XT go and cannot afford the $659 price tag of the Drenalin.