sure loc lethal weapon model 150

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by switchback xt 01, Feb 11, 2008.

1. switchback xt 01

switchback xt 01 New Member

anyone have feedback on this sight , have tried mathews forum but no results, please hel;p:noidea: :noidea:

2. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

I've never used or seen one used...But welcome to the forum.

3. switchback xt 01

thank you, any suggestions on the RIGHT sight

4. QSA

QSA One eyed/Gutless wonder

Find an older sure loc LW sight. That way you can put a lens in it if you want.
    The 150 is real the same as mine but with a new pin guard. They are great pin sights and fully adjustable

5. switchback xt 01

have seen it and it looks impressive but looks can be decieving . am currently shooting tournement indoors but i want something else, something i can use year round indoor-3d-hunting but also be a quality sight

6. kegger7676

kegger7676 Junior Member

Lethal Weapon

I shoot a Sureloc Lethal Weapon 1 with the 200 housing (5 pin housing and thin pins). It is a really good sight for indoor and 3-d but in low light conditions I think the light is necessary. That is really my only complaint. I shoot in the Bow hunter free style class. I have not hunted with this sight yet but I will this spring during turkey season...I like the fact that with the 200 housing I can upgrade and get a lens for this sight...you can't do that with the 150

7. switchback xt 01

i have ordered the light for that 39.95 WOW expensive but i does the job:doh:

8. kegger7676

kegger7676 Junior Member

Pics of the 200 model

A couple of pics of my bow with the sureloc sight

9. switchback xt 01

how do you like that new bowtech design i shoot with someone that shoots one and they are quite:rockon:

10. kegger7676

kegger7676 Junior Member

Bowtech

I like the design, being an engineer I love to see things like this. It shoots really well and I get about 295fps with my radial x weave preditor arrows and 100 grain tips. This is my 1st bow but I tried a few out before I purchased this. It just felt the best to me and is very easy to shoot.

11. switchback xt 01

i am more of a hoyt shooter but i got my bow from my brother in law dirt cheap and it wasnt even 1 yr old , hunted with it this year and it performed great, my only gripe is the handle, i cant get used to it

12. QSA

QSA One eyed/Gutless wonder

you want some thing defferent try this. just a turn of the thumb screw and score to pin