SW iowa buck

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by hoyt_hunter007, Oct 23, 2006.

1. hoyt_hunter007

hoyt_hunter007 Senior Member

Hey guys, yesterday (10-22) turned out to be a great day in the woods. i shot a nice 8 point at 8:30. i will type the whole story later, but i need someone to help me post the pic. not sure how to do it. the pictures are in my hotmail, so if anyone can tell me how to get them from there onto here i will do so. thanks.

2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

sounds like a great hunt.....hope you get the pics up soon......

3. hoyt_hunter007

still trying to post pics

well, i got the pics from my hotmail and saved them to "my pictures" on my computer. anyone have any ideas now?

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

use insert an image in the reply to thread part.....I think....someone pleas help this guy....I wanna see the deer....

5. hoyt_hunter007

still trying

i clicked the "manage attachments" button. then browse, then clicked the pic from the "my pictures" file. it says there's an error.:noidea::doh:

6. hoyt_hunter007

come on guys, i know some of you know how to do this. walk me through it simple like. i wanna show off my buck.:Cry:

7. CSS Shooter

CSS Shooter Senior Member

You need to reduce the size of the pic. I had the same problem until I did that. It will tell you the max size for a Jpeg

8. hoyt_hunter007

i know i probably sound like a total moron, but can you tell me how to resize it? thanks....ill get these pics on someday...