Sweaty Palm Syndrome??

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by STRO, Feb 26, 2007.

1. STRO

STRO get'n rid of target panic

Does anybody else have this problem of having sweaty palms while shooting. I'm always wiping my hands on my pant legs before each shot to dry them off. Any suggestions on what to do? I've tried shooting with a glove and don't really like the feeling of it. It feels alright enough to hunt with but I don't think I get as good accuracy with a glove. I had a girl break up with me in sixth grade because my hands were too sweaty when were rolling skating. It is coming back to haunt me in my shooting. Any suggestions???

2. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

It may be an allergy to that HOYT...........you better try a Mathews.:laugh:

Actually I sometimes get sweaty palms all I do is put a little talcum powder on them and all is well.

3. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

Just remember that your bow won't break up with you regardless of your physical abnormalities. Should take the pressure of you to impress your bow and therefore eliminate the sweats......:peace:

4. aim small

aim small Junior Member

I thought she broke up with you because of your hairy back.:laugh:
    You should buy a hoyt towel.

5. STRO

Maybe if i wiped my sweat on your shirt or pants it might rub off on to you and you might be able to keep your scores up near mine. I told you to get serious and buy a hoyt. :laugh: :laugh:

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I got an extra mathews crying towel you can have.......I let all the hoyt guys borrow it when I whip there rumps.....

7. bullspotter

bullspotter Senior Member

No better use for a mathews towel then whipin a rump....lol what a nice guy bowman is, lending his towel for that!! If your low on the TP call Bowman!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :tape:

8. Jay Are

Jay Are Junior Member

That sounds like a challenge. Bring it on Britney! :laugh:

9. BowhuntnHoosier

Oh yeah that will help..........Get Serious then Get Shoulder Surgery.:laugh:

I think Bowman is just getting primed to lay the smack down, you all better look out.:biggrin1:

10. STRO

I don't want to steal your dew rag, you may need it to keep your head warm.

11. STRO

Is the shoulder surgery from all the mathews guys beating me up after I beat them.

12. BowhuntnHoosier

:laugh: YES:laugh:
    :peace:

13. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

over the years that towel has wiped away alot of hoyt tears from the hoyt shooters I have stepped on to get to the top.....:nod:

14. STRO

You're just like my boss, you take what I say and turn it around and make it negative. You wouldn't believe that b....:tape:

15. STRO

YES
    :rockon:

It's kind of stealing candy from a baby isn't it????

I got tired of beating everyone with my switchback, I needed more of a challenge so I bought a Hoyt, and still the same results

16. STRO

:focus: Please

17. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

I'm not going back 3 pages........

What was the topic???? Something about losing girlfriends due to unwelcome bodily secretions right???:noidea:

18. hoyt_hunter007

hoyt_hunter007 Senior Member

Dug this out of the archives...

I have the same problem, the wood grip on my hoyt is terrible for me with my ever sweaty palms :frusty:

I put a replacement tennis racket grip on my bow, problem solved :peace:

19. msar

msar New Member

Try some grip tape! The cloth stuff they use on baseball bats. :wave:

20. Hook Em

Hook Em Slippy for President

I have more of a problem hanging on to the release than the bow! Those carters get a bit slick down here in July and August!