Switchback XT for Targets?

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Alex, Feb 14, 2007.

1. Alex

Alex Member

I recently purchased a Mathews Switchback XT with the viper scope with Zeiss coating and x4 magnification. I also got the sure-loc supreme sight. I got the Cartel Stabilizer with the doinker on the end i dont know the name of it... and i have a scott little goose deluxe relsease. My rest is a ripcord off of my old bow and im going to purchase fatboy arrows. this is for mostly 3D but some spot shooting.And i am getting the Blazer veins for my arrows.im 15 yrs old so i only pull 47 pounds and 26 inch draw if you have and tips feel free to ask becasue any comments are good comments thank you!

2. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Sounds like a good setup to me..you should do just fine with that...

Oh yeah...Welcome to the forum

3. Alex

Alex Member

Thanks for the feedback and any comment is a good comment.

4. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Well hi there Alex glad to have you with us. :welcome: to the forum.

Sounds like you have a pretty nice setup there.:peace:

5. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Man I wish we would'ev had that type of equipment which I was coming up. We only had the advanced recure bow.
    Anybody remember the glass arrows?
    Thats really Good stuff there Alex. I hope you enjoy that as much as I would have. Straight shootin, HS oh yeah:welcome: post up often>

6. Alex

Alex Member

Well im in the hospital in Michigan now but ill be out soon:amen: . But after that i will be shootin all the time. i might even make an appearance at the indoor world ibbo qualifier.

7. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

I hope its nothing serious in the hospital. I'll say an special prayer tonight for you to get well soon. You can't practice with that XT in hospital.

GET WELL AND GOD BLESS:amen:

8. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

switchback xt

Try some ASA shoots also. I'm in the grand rapids area. Hope your yardage is down. LOL !! magnification classes are 40yds and up. I shoot open class.
    hope to see ya there!!!!

9. Alex

Alex Member

I am considered a young adult and if i remember right ibo is 40 yards.