Target arrows

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by MO.HICK, Nov 26, 2007.

1. MO.HICK

MO.HICK Senior Member

What are your thoughts on victory X-Ringer arrows for 5 spot and 3-D. I have not heard of them before. My pro-shop tells me that they are good arrows. I am shooting 60 lbs 29 inch draw. The arrows are supposte to be .001 straight. Any thought would be appreciated.

Mo.Hick

2. Huya

Huya Senior Member

There company is based down in San Diego Calif. They use to make arrows for Gold tip. They had some problems with that company and went into making a better arrow and started selling there own line. They have both Hunting and Target arrows. They have them in the in expensive to top of the line catagories also. I would dare to say you will be hearing more and more about these arrows.
    And they will be setting new standards for the arrow industry. They have already been used in a lot of competitions and have impressive results.

http://www.victoryarchery.com/

Last edited: Nov 27, 2007

3. Vicrory Arrows

I haven't treid the Xringers but I am shooting the Vforce V1 & V3 and they shoot better than anything I have before.
    I put 6 V3's over my arrow straightener and 4 of the 6 would barely wiggle the indicator and the other 2 had less than .0015 runout.
    Of the dozen V1's only 2 showed any wiggle of the indicator.
    Both sets are within 2 grains for 18 arrows.
    They are also exetemely tough.

4. MO.HICK

MO.HICK Senior Member

Thanks guys I appreciate the feed back. The price isn't bad if they are as good as the pro shop claims.

Mo.Hick

5. Huya

Huya Senior Member

Buy 6 of them, try them out. I am sure your shop will work with you. I am sure of this because if you try these arrows out, You will be back to buy more.

6. MO.HICK

MO.HICK Senior Member

I have 1/2 dozen on the way. I will give update on what I think of them after I get them. 5 spot starts on Dec. 11.

Mo.Hick

7. Long Draw

Long Draw Banned

I like beman 9.3's for #D and i use ACC's for spots. I havent shot victory...but Beman(same as Easton Fatboys)9.3's Ive found to be the most consistent big barrel all carbon.(putting them against GT and Carbon xpress)