Target panic

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by TEN RING, Jul 18, 2008.

1. TEN RING

TEN RING ONE SHOT ONE KILL

well it reared hit ulgy head about a month a go:Cry: , not my first time with TP but to make a long story short I started with lowering the poundage closing my eyes shooting up close too the target these I know work but it take a long time to rewire your brian so I read everything I on TP that I could find I finally came acrossed this the person artical that had TP he shoot with one closed like me he now opens both eye to shoot and TP was gone I was thinking this is to easy the next day I went out to shoot with both eyes open TP gone it some how tricks you brian, Worked for me I though I would Pass it on :biggrin1:

2. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

I'm gonna have to give it a try. I have been having TP issues again. Thanks for the thought.

3. MickeyBee

MickeyBee New Member

I guess us guys shooting both eyes open with TP have got noplace to go.

4. Cameron

Cameron Senior Member

I went to a Back Tension release, and that is what solved the problem for me.

5. J.C.

J.C. New Member

maybe you could close one........:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

6. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Leave it to J.C. always finding ways to fool his brain.:doh:

7. Shooters Edge

Shooters Edge Junior Member

Think Korean!

Think like a Korean Archer! It takes months to truly reprogram yourself and target panic will be gone forever. :decision:

8. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

In other words, lose your ability to laugh, cry, get mad and be a human....

Then everything will fall into place.

:laugh:

Ron

9. J.A.G.

J.A.G. Senior Member

well, you are right, both eyes open keeps me from punching the trigger.. but its really hard for me to focus.. i go back and forth, one eye, both, blink, both... etc.. oh heck, sometimes it works better if i just close my eyes and take a pot shot. :lol: