Team #2 Strikes Again!!!

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by 'SIN'ERGY, Oct 24, 2007.

1. 'SIN'ERGY

'SIN'ERGY Senior Member

Let my 4 1/2 year old tag along for the fisdt time tonight, got this big old gray hair doe 10 minutes after we get in the woods. What do you think he'll have to say next time we go out and have to sit for more than 10 min??? What a great time. The rut must be getting going here in PA, she had a really good 8pt pushing her towards us with his nose on her backside. What a shame we can only get 1 buck in PA. I already tagged one or he would have been toast.

2. 'SIN'ERGY

'SIN'ERGY Senior Member

Here is the pics of the entrance and exit from the Grim Reaper 85gr

3. Jay Are

Jay Are Junior Member

Nice Shot!

When my son comes with me next week, I plan on bringing the Gameboy for him. I just know he won't be able to stand still for more than 20 minutes.

4. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

That's Great!!! I think that is the biggest doe I have seen on here so far. Is there extra points for size of the doe??:noidea: :biggrin1:

5. Jay Are

Jay Are Junior Member

I thought size didn't matter :biggrin1:

6. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Now thats got ta git that lil' fellar pumped . Not ta mention Dad,
    Nice shot on a big ol doe.:biggrin1:

what was tha boy reaction during tha hunt

7. Cablegaurd21

Cablegaurd21 Senior Member

Awsome Doe man. I think that shootin good mature Does can, at times, be just as difficult as shooting that big ol' buck. Nice job!

8. MichiganHunter

MichiganHunter Senior Member

nice deer!! and i thinks its great you took you kid with you!!

9. jt13077

jt13077 Senior Member

Great deer! It's awsome that you took your son with you!!:rockon:

10. 'SIN'ERGY

'SIN'ERGY Senior Member

I got him a little cub bow in the spring and he has been hammerin me to go along hunting all season. I took him to a little woodlot where the deer cut through between two larger areas. I figured we would see some deer but we were on the ground so I wasn't sure I would get a shot or get busted. Like I sadi 10 min in big buck comes crashin through, I didn't even see the doe I was watching the buck, my boy saw the doe. The buck pushed her right to 20-25 yds. I stood up and they were so distracted they did not even see me. After I hit her her my son stands up yelling YES, YES I knew we were gonna get one today. (Funny part is, the day I got that 9pt I have posted he told me that day you're gonna get a buck). So I think he is hooked.

11. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Wow you don't look like a Dummy... :lol:

NICE PA Doe!!! They don't get that big very often, great shooting! Maybe its just the way that deer is laying but where did you stick it if you were shooting from on the ground? looks almost like a high shot downwards?

12. 'SIN'ERGY

'SIN'ERGY Senior Member

Slightly quartering away,it came out right behind the other shoulder. She was maybe about 5 ft below level by the lay of the land.

13. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Nice! congrats again... now get out of the woods and let some us others shoot something worth killin now! geeesshhh some people are just greedy and take all the big deer. :frusty: :lol:

Congrats again on a great doe and an awesome season so far, are you tagged out yet? :decision:

14. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

Wow!

Great Big doe, good job Sinergy!:peace:
    Glade ya had the lil'man with ya great hunt!:wave: