Team #8 Sign in

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by STRO, Sep 5, 2007.

1. STRO

STRO get'n rid of target panic

Alright team #8, it's time to go grocery shopping. Should our motto be, "Don't stop believin', It's big buck season." I already have some good pictures from my trail cameras. One has a three inch kicker off his G2. Season starts Oct. 1 here.

2. Gator eye

Gator eye Guest

I am here and waitin for the 1st.

I ve seen a couple of nice ones runin around the back forty, I don't think he'll compair to a Ill. bruser but what the heck he's a nice one for Michigan.

"Don't stop believin' it's big buck season" I like it:cool:

3. MoBowman

MoBowman Senior Member

Hey guys, gonna be a good season. Where are you goning to be hunting this year? I'am from Missouri and have two different places to hunt. 1st is in Saline county:rockon: right in north central Mo just off the Missouri River. 160 acres surrounded by corn and soy beans.

2nd is just outside of the Kansas City area. 300 acres of urban hunting on private land. This land has never been hunted (NEVER). The farmer that owns the land has brought me in to help manage the deer herd that is overrunning their crops. With the help of three other hunters I have enlisted we hope to put the whacking on a bunch of deer. Share the Harvest is going to see alot of us this year.

Good luck and I hope to hear some stories real soon. Season opens Sept 15th here.:peace:

4. Gator eye

Gator eye Guest

Sounds like your gonna get a early start on us, your down to seven days and a wake up before season.

5. STRO

I will be hunting in Northern Illinois very close to the Rock River. I have been getting some very good bucks on camera this year.

6. MoBowman

MoBowman Senior Member

And the shakes are getting worse and worse. Dr said there is only 1 cure and wrote the prescription, the wife has packed my bag and said "see ya the 16th of Janurary" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

7. STRO

Good luck and aim small, My wife is dreading deer season, but she is getting used to it.

8. killbambidead

killbambidead bambi killer

im gonna call her and tell her to take u shopping every day

9. MoBowman

MoBowman Senior Member

Caught this guy running around my stand over the weekend, all bone on him, the one on the right (with head down) is still in velvet. Getting excited :rockon:

[​IMG]

10. STRO

That's a shooter in my book. Good luck

11. MoBowman

MoBowman Senior Member

:biggrin1: The one on theright with his head down is also a nice 8 or possibly a 10 also. I haven't been able to get a clear pic of him yet. :rockon: