THe AT Guys are in an uproar about this video

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by beenfarr, Sep 6, 2007.

1. beenfarr

beenfarr Senior Member

I figured since most of you guys are banned I'd post it here! :laugh:

Before you view this video, here's my thoughts...

It is done in very bad taste...But he is a seven year old boy, and it's not right to say bad things about his Dad to him, like everybody else seems to be. At seven, your Dad is your hero! It would've killed my feelings to read what some of these guys have to say. I think it's wrong, but choose not to comment beyond that. :tape:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=17029761

Ben

2. ilbowhunter

ilbowhunter 2008 BEAR LIGHTS OUT

What Were They Thinking?????????????

:mad: This is one of the most discusting things I have ever seen on my computer. The thought of someone being proud of this shot is very disturbing to me. If you want to hunt why don't you do it the proper way. This will be my first year of hunting and if this is what I have to look forward to, then I will give all my hunting equipment away and take up knitting.:censored: :puke:

3. J.C.

J.C. New Member

I can't get flashplayer at work. :frusty: I'll watch it at home tonight. From the comments it sounds like some guy shot a tame deer at a feeder?

4. tnts79

tnts79 Senior Member

What a retard, why would you be proud teaching your son to hunt like that?? I would have to say that should qualify as poaching!! Look at the size of the hole in that little buck, it ran at least a few hundred yards to make that kind of hole. Poor buck!:frusty: :frusty:

5. hduc2005

hduc2005 Senior Member

I agree how can anyone be proud of that someone needs to kick this guy's a$$:mad: :mad:

6. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

The only positive thing about that video are the comments below it..... There is not political correctness like on these forums.....:D

7. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

Why can't I get it to play? Did they take it down or something?

8. jt13077

jt13077 Senior Member

they should take it down, it's horrible!:mad: They sick thing is that he (the dad) is teaching his kid that it is ok, and the right way to hunt!!:frusty: :yell:

9. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

Nevermind, I saw it. That little boy is going to be so dissappointed when the tame deer run out and he has to actually hunt for one :mad:

10. MichiganHunter

MichiganHunter Senior Member

i went to watch it and it has been removed.

11. Gator eye

Gator eye Guest

Nope not there no more....what was the video of??

12. gmherps

gmherps Senior Member

Anyone got a link to another site that has it?

13. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

Picture a little boy standing on one side of a feeder and a buck standing on the other side. No cover what so ever, not even grass. The little boy draws and shoots this buck that is just standing a few yards away, eating the feed like a pet horse would. Anyway, they go find it and it has a HUGE hole in it. I didn't think it was possible for an arrow to make a hole that big :noidea:

Anyway, guys, is this a good enough discription?

14. J.C.

J.C. New Member

Yep. Sounds like backstrap for dinner. :D

15. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

WOW looks like the guy whose video it was just posted up and a LOT of "expert hunters" now have egg on their face.

Apparently the deer was wild, just walked up and stood there and one of their party was going to shoot it but said no let the kid take the shot. The kid is the one who requested the video be put up online.

Right now there were about 45 people in the thread about it :laugh:

16. beenfarr

beenfarr Senior Member

Here's his rebuttal on AT-

17. Southernfryedyankee

Southernfryedyankee Senior Member

I just watched the video and in my opinion the only thing I was trying to figure out is how that wound was as large as it was. I had posted a video earlier that I thought was more of a poor choice for a video of the shot that was taken and would have had a better chance of being inhumane to the deer. That kid went for a heart shot and appeared to hit the bone in the leg. The deer didnt appear to be tied up or in distress. Maybe that deer was unnaturally immune to humans maybe not ,we were not there so we really dont know. I may catch heat for this reply but in all honesty would another hunter not take a shot on an animal because the animal knew a human or predator was there and didnt really care. I blame the large wound on the lack of power from the bow and rather than a strong pass through it was a large deflection wound.

DISCLAIMER: The opinions expressed here today are that of the sole individual and in no way reflect the opinions of others.

18. Cameron

Cameron Senior Member

Got deleted before I could see it. Guess I am glad I did not get the chance.

19. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Same here....

20. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

yupper...........