The Budweiser Story

Discussion in 'Jokes Forum' started by bill10418, Nov 15, 2007.

1. bill10418

bill10418 Why be Normal

This is TRUE!

How Budweiser handled those who laughed at those who died on the 11th of September, 2001...
    Thought you might like to know what happened in a little town north of Bakersfield , California .

After you finish reading this, please forward this story on to others so that our nation and people around the world will know about those who laughed when they found out about the tragic events in New York , Pennsylvania , and the Pentagon.
    On September 11th, A Budweiser employee was making a delivery to a convenience store in a California town named McFarland.
    He knew of the tragedy that had occurred in New York when he entered the business to find the two Arabs, who owned the business, whooping and hollering to show their approval and support of this treacherous attack.
    The Budweiser employee went to his truck, called his boss and told him of the very upsetting event! He didn't feel he could be in that store with those horrible people. His boss asked him, 'Do you think you could go in there long enough to pull every Budweiser product and item our beverage company sells there? We'll never deliver to them again.'

The employee walked in, proceeded to pull every single product his beverage company provided and left with an incredible grin on his face. He told them never to bother to call for a delivery again.

Budweiser happens to be the beer of choice for that community. Just letting you know how Kern County handled this situation. And Now The Rest Of The Story:

It seems that the Bud driver and the Pepsi man are neighbors. Bud called Pepsi and told him.
    Pepsi called his boss who told him to pull all Pepsi products as well!!!
    That would include Frito Lay, etc. Furthermore, word spread and all vendors followed suit! At last report, the store was closed indefinitely.

Good old American
    Passive-Aggressive A$$ Whoopin!
    Pass this along, America needs to know that we're all working together!

If you can read this.

Thank a teacher...

If you are reading it in English....

THANK A SOLDIER!!!

2. tnts79

tnts79 Senior Member

Never heard that before, wonder if thats where miller got the idea for their highlife commercials. That's great, what a bunch of Bas*ards! I would say a good old fashioned A** whoopin would have been a start for APU NAHASAPEEMAPETILON!

3. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Great story. If you ain't for us then your against us and if your against us then get the He!! out of our country. Seems some politicians could learn alot here.:peace:

4. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Oh, that is awesome!

5. Redhdcharm

Redhdcharm Senior Member

Now IF we could do that in a widebased part of America think of the message we would be sending to these aliens who are not here for America! :peace:

~~

6. scottg

scottg Huntin Junkie

I live in a small town. There was an Iranian that owned a Chevron station. After 9/11 he was seen cheering at the attacks. Vendors did not have to stop selling to him, people stopped buying from him. As word spread of his actions, a month later he was out of business and gone from town.

This is a true story, but a bullet would have been better.

7. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

I work in the supply chain in It and I heard of many stories like that.
    Almost all of them were associated with smaller townships in 'meat and potatoes' folks lived. Unfortunately in major metro ares like Chicagoland that kind of boycott won't do squat since there are too many people who don't give a squat... It's too bad since a certain gas/convenience store chain had gas at $4 a gallon by the end of 9/11... Guess what, they're still in business... Too bad...

Good stuff everyone.

Ron

8. JTitan

JTitan Junior Member

9. bill10418

bill10418 Why be Normal

Spoil sport :Cry: :Cry: :Cry: :censored: :censored: :noidea: :noidea: :dizzy:

10. bennysupreme

bennysupreme New Member

check this out

in my home (south GA). on 9-11 we have a gas station owned by middle easter folk. well some guys were in this store and were watching the tv, while doing that they herd the owner say thats what they get. after that you guessed it, they got beat to death. on top of that the owners girl was at school and said the same things, not what you guessed she was almost beat to death.

i do not condone violence but don't come to America:usa: and open your mouth in a time like that

may God be with families and our soldiers.

"'ve been to iraq and not everyone thinks that way" :usa: :usa: :usa:

11. QSA

QSA One eyed/Gutless wonder

I hear ya. What part of south Georgia are you at?
    I am in north of Atlanta.

12. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

When in doubt take away freedom of expression and freedom of speech... its a good move when emotions run high.

13. Gator eye

Gator eye Guest

WHAT???:censored:

14. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

Even if people are complete and utter dirt bags and deserve to be given a lead overdose it doesn't mean they shouldn't be allowed to say what they want when they want. I hope everyone that decided to gang up and beat the girl and the guy spend a nice long stay as guests of the state.

(this was in response to what Benny said about the shop keeper in Atlanta getting gang beat for opening his mouth and his daughter for the same thing

15. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Pardonm me fellars but that was to good fer this anits and a gfodd stringin' up would ahve served justic to them.
    wheres tha rope.:peace: