The Heartland QDMA Banquet & 3D shoot

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Marty Edwards, Aug 1, 2008.

1. Marty Edwards

Marty Edwards New Member

Sure hope I'm not accidentally violating any rules, I just wanted to share our excitement about our first annual event. You can log on to http://www.heartlandqdma.com to find out all of the details. There is a HUGE package awarded to table captains (tables of 10) First 50 table captains will rake in the goodies. Already approximately 30 tables sold so HURRY!

Event date: September 13, 2008.

There will be national QDMA officers as well as many regional QDMA directors in attendance so it will be a great opportunity to discuss/learn more about Whitetails, food plotting, equipment, herd & habitat management etc. There will be live & silent auctions, huge amounts of raffle items, & live entertainment. Ahamo Archery club is sponsoring an 18 target 3D event in the parking lot of the La Vista Cabela's - the banquet will be held at the Embassy Suites across the street from the La Vista (Omaha) Nebraska Cabela's.

Mark your calendar for September 13 and come join us for a fantastic event. Ticket prices and additional info are all posted on our website listed above.

2. Marty Edwards

Marty Edwards New Member

Bump

Promise not to wear it out too much, but I had to bump it at least once