The heck with this.....

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by IChim2, Oct 4, 2007.

1. IChim2

IChim2 IChim2 and he's a shooter

Weather.It's 90 today...90 tomorrow...88/90 sat...88 sunday etc...so...when life deals you lemons..you go fishing:laugh:.Any body up for some camping,pontooning,BBQing and some old time siiting around a camp fire at night shooting the bull.Train leaves at noon tomorrow and returns tuesday.Think i will take my bow/climber etc and hunt around the lake a couple mornings...should be a little cooler there.....Only thing you need to bring is your favorite drink and you must meet the Requirements on the sign.:lol:

Last edited: Oct 4, 2007
  2. tnts79

tnts79 Senior Member

3. tnts79

tnts79 Senior Member

There is a pond just north of the field, I figured I would sit either on the point closest to that pond, the SSE wind would be blowing my stink towards about the 11 o'clock position.

4. Hook Em

Hook Em Slippy for President

I am heading for the hill country in a couple hours...will be in a stand tomorrow morning. Should be a nice, brisk 69 degrees in the morning....up to 90 during the day!

5. Gator eye

Gator eye Guest

Tough to hunt in heat like this. I just sit it out intil colder weather and sip a few beers.:D

6. IChim2

I'll be hunting..and it should be a little cooler around the lake...with the high temps here and the fact that there's not much of a breeze....probably feels a lot warmer in the woods...even the woods look hot.

7. IChim2

I'm with you on this one.I've had enough of summer..i want some fall weather.:frusty:

8. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

I was out yesterday and saw 2 turkets and that was it.
    Hot as heck and now I have a couple of feet with heat related itching, etc...
    I'm literally going fishing tomorrow... And the cooler will have iced down beer in it... Alogn with some deer sausage and cubed up cheese. I love stuff like that when on the water...

Ron

9. IChim2

that sounds like the ticket.I'm going to take some of last years kill with me but would perfere freash.GL fishing.

10. tnts79

tnts79 Senior Member

Taking my climber out in 80 degree heat, I must be crazy:doh: :doh:

11. IChim2

:lol: thats what i'm thinking..with all the sweating,i'd go through all 3 bottles of my fresh earth spray and my bars of soap.That stuff ain't cheap and wally world is running low on it.

12. Werd

Werd Senior Member

umm is htat a shasta camper?

13. IChim2

Nope.It's an "88" fleetwood cimmoron wilderness.It's a good camper though.I get a lot of good comments on it and it looks like new on the inside and just normal wear on the out.Verry well made.I've taken pretty good care of it.Thats even the orig canopy.