the new kids pic post....

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by BUNNYMAN, Jan 14, 2007.

1. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

theres alot of new members.....so lets post up more of the kids.....shooting if at all possible.....brooke is a little young to shoot.....

2. goldflinger

goldflinger Senior Member

My son dustin shooting his Bowtech Justice. He was sitting in the shoping cart when he was only 3, pointed down on the shelf and said dad I want that. It was his first bow. Only a toy. But he has been shooting ever since. Now he travels around with an ice show selling cheap crap in the stands, never calls, never writes, blah, blah, blah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bored:

3. goldflinger

goldflinger Senior Member

My son Dustin and my nephew Jim.:rockon:

4. ladyarcher5575

ladyarcher5575 Member

This is my husband's step son.this was his first 3d tournament.he won 1st place in the kid's traditional division.look at him keep his bow pointed at the target after the shot,and his eye on that target,he hit the 12 ring on this one.(ASA scoring low 12).ya,he has become the arrow:laugh:

5. killbambidead

killbambidead bambi killer

:biggrin1: i remember how fun it used to b to go and get to shoot with dad and his buds ... good times ... little brave bow god that thing was awesome

6. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

oh no the wheels fell off his bow!

he isn't shooting yet but is starting to crawl a bit (backwards) and pull himself up to a standing position :) he is almost 8 months (WTF!?!? where did 3 months go!?!)

7. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Looks like theres is a bright future for the archery world with parents and role models like you folks. " Train up a child in the way he should go and he will not depart from it." Becareful what you put in or allow to be put in for that is what you will get back> HS :love: :thumb: :rant: :nono:

8. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Fine lookin fella ther Dreadly.HS:thumb:

9. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

yeah he looks like me when I was a wee babe... poor kid

10. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

where is the I will second that button?

11. MoBowman

MoBowman Senior Member

This is my Grandson Nathan, he earned this pice of hardware at his 2nd 3D shoot. He took 3rd, there was only a 8 point spread between 1st and 3rd.:rockon:

[​IMG]

12. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

I think you forgot somethin' there...:doh: I hate when that happens. :biggrin1:

13. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

Thats awesome Mobowman !!! Is all about the kids !!! If we dont do our part yo get kids invloved. Our sport will eventually die. Keep up ht egood work!!!!!!!!!

14. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

That's strange...the pic wasn't there when I posted before...or was it :doh:

15. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

patients young grass hopper......

16. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

back to the top for this one....