The Soft Side of Men

Discussion in 'Jokes Forum' started by Wheely, Jul 29, 2008.

1. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

I thought we needed something new in the Jokes section.....We have been talking about getting one of those 'no gas' lawnmowers!!

A couple of weeks ago, I was sitting on the patio, drinking beer and watching my wife mow the lawn.

Cheryl from next door saw us and was so upset that she came over and yelled at me....'You lazy man! Sitting there drinking beer while your poor wife pushes that ancient lawn mower around! Get up off your backside and give her a break!'

I thought ... Women! Took another swig from my beer, wiped the cold foam from my lips, lifted my sunglasses, stared directly at this nosey cow and told her in no uncertain terms 'Buzz off and mind your own business. My wife has green fingers, and she really enjoys gardening'.

After a few days I felt really bad , so I w ent out and bought her a riding mower to show my sensitive side. I am so proud of the deal I got. I am also proud that my wife can now sit down while mowing the lawn. Yes guys , after all we should take good care of our wives ... that way maybe they will take good care of us.

I have attached a picture below. I hope it comes through OK [see below]

View attachment 10670

I KNOW I AM TOO SOFT WITH HER,

SHE WILL WANT GEARS ON IT NEXT.

2. J.C.

J.C. New Member

what a guy........:peace: :peace:

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

OBJECTIFY!!!!!!:rockon:

4. MoSkeeter0311

MoSkeeter0311 New Member

While walking thru the mall and noticing most of the ladies from the "back view" I am inclined to think that these mowers will be a big seller.:p

5. SinGin

SinGin Banned

Well it's better than a stairstepper.

6. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

that is why I am trying to get my husband to get me one....Exercise!!!:rockon: