This Is Disturbing

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by Liv2Bowhunt, Sep 17, 2007.

1. Liv2Bowhunt

Liv2Bowhunt Senior Member

I found this to be really disturbing, copied from Foxnews.com.

Robbery Suspects Kill Infant Execution-Style, Seconds After Killing Boy's Father
    SACRAMENTO — Seconds after killing a 21-year-old father during a suspected home-invasion robbery on Friday, two suspects fired a bullet into the head of the man's 7-month-old son who was seated in a car seat, police said this weekend as they released new details on the case.

What is our world coming to when an infant, who could have done no harm to anyone, is not just murdered, but EXECUTED! Those boys who did this should be tortured, the death penalty or the rest of their lives in prison is not sufficient for a crime this horiffic and causing such grief for a family, community, and country. they are pathetic.:pray:

2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

thats the wonderful world I brought my daughter into.....:censored: :censored:

3. lungcutter

lungcutter Senior Member

I agree!!! We have too many people that aren't afraid to do something like this because they know that they will get a few years for this and be back on the streets.

4. Joe_P.

Joe_P. Senior Member

I stopped watching the news and reading the newspaper. Most of the stories are some sort of crime. And the media hypes it because it gets viewers and sells papers. It sends a message, do wrong and become famous :tape:

5. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

Makes me want to cry how fast this world is going down the tubes. Just think what it was like when we were kids and that wasn't that long ago for most of us:cool: I just hope I am a good enough mom to teach my kids to be aware of their surroundings

6. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

I have to agree! The media blows things way outta porportion. And there are a lot of "health" type scares and if you research it, it all comes down to $$$$$$$$$$

7. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

It is coming to

Git you a premit to carry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

yeah I hear that man :doh:

9. hitman846

hitman846 Non Camper

This is very disturbing but remember, there are more good people in this world that thelow lifes in this story!

10. thjacobi

thjacobi Senior Member

Very true, but still scary what can happen while going to visit a friend. I don't like to read the news anymore it just makes me scared for my children and what they are faced with when they grow up. It seems that it just keeps getting worse and worse with every generation. Things that were unthinkable when I was growing up happen all the time now.

11. QSA

QSA One eyed/Gutless wonder

Well I know I have done right so far with my kids. Oldest got a scolarship to collage, Next is my son 16 well we all know how they are, my youngest 11 an I hope she fellows her older sis.
    As for the carry permit I have had one for 10 years. And beleave me I do not shoot to wound. Just remember they will get out on some loop hole or bail so for me it is one in the head to make sure they are dead.
    One more thing This is our country so lets take it back where we can.
    I live in some may call it a bad hood. But not on my street. I am in no way a bad ass. I am just a not going to take any crap and it ain't going to happen on my street ass.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2007
  12. outdoorsman

outdoorsman Senior Member

agreed that the media is our wose enemy... do good never make it on tv, do something terrible and it will be all over the news.... the freedom of the press in my opiniuon has gone way to far.... it is sickening to see and hear what the world has come to.... i am with Wheels ... i hope i am a good enough parent to teach my children to be aware of their surroundings, then also how to point and shoot if necessary...

13. outdoorsman

outdoorsman Senior Member

man my fingers do some bad spelling dont they

14. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

In NY if you shoot a "bad" person, and they live you get sued and have a chance of going to jail especially if they are cripled......just remember shoot until the gun is empty and reload!!!!!if you have more ammo there not dead enough......:frusty:

15. lungcutter

lungcutter Senior Member

You guys are so violent...

Just kidding, I never leave home without a weapon on my person. My life and the lives of my family are more important to me than any fine or jail time I may get for protecting them!

16. Josh_Putman

Josh_Putman My little huntin buddy

Two to the chest, one to the head. Never hurts to fire an insurance round. I think we need to bring back vigilantes. Anyone remember Bernard Getts (sp)?

17. buckhunter31

buckhunter31 Junior Member

If you like country western music, Willie Nelson and Tobey Kieth have a pretty good song out, called "Beer for my horses"

Sounds like a plan.

18. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

sickning!! and people think I'm crazy for having alot of guns....I dont think so!!!:mad:

19. bullspotter

bullspotter Senior Member

Thats the worst part of it, you kill someone in your house protecting yourself and your family, your the bad guy these days, I read an artical in guns and ammo, about a guy who had people trespassing in his yard, so he walked out with a pistol, 20 min later the cops showed up and took him to jail, this is why i have a cleaning rod next to my home protector and his 10 freinds, they cant do crap if i pull it, i was cleaning it and heard something and went out to look, i didnt pullit on anyone!!! Now, how many of you have ever been in your home and thought a situation was occuring and accually pulled a gun?

20. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

2 times. Had a noise that wife heard down stairs. turned to be nothing. and a peeping tom at our old house. Wife thought she saw something by our bedroom window while we were sleeping. I snuck out the front door with my conteder .380 and seen a guy standing next to a tree in our yard. as if he was part of the tree:laugh: . He yelled dont shoot and jumped our fence. and cops caught him later at someone elses house.