this sucks

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by longcut36, Oct 23, 2007.

1. longcut36

longcut36 Senior Member

some of my best hunting has been when it first starts to rain. get on a old logging road or trail and do some still hunting. go slow and look a lot. I have got a lot of shots like this. well there is a light rain falling now. I'm setting here with a bad shoulder. first time I have ever missed bow season. well I've finished crying. hope y'all have a good season.

2. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

in all honesty Long if there was ever a season to miss... this one would be it, at least in PA. Temps are VERY high for this time of year (20+ above the average). the deer aren't moving...

The leaves are changing through, I have to get a pic off my front porch to let everyone see my view :) maybe that will cheer you up

3. Werd

Werd Senior Member

:noidea: i just went out this morning and at 5 15 it was 65....Whats is UP WITH THAT??? i think everybody needs to quit breathing and it would cool down:noidea:

4. longcut36

longcut36 Senior Member

dredly you are right. it is hot and dry here also. and it has already quit raining. wasnt enough to settle the dust. I shouldnt moan and groan to much. I have been hunting a lonnnnng time and this is the first season I have missed. and with a little luck I might get to hunt the late season

5. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

It's been warm here too but not that warm and the deer have been moving.
    One of my buds got 2 doe in the same day last weekend. I saw 6 doe feeding in a picked corn field 100 yards from me last Thursday. Out of range but it was a nice sight to see...

Ron