Thought this was....funny

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by IChim2, Nov 3, 2007.

1. IChim2

IChim2 IChim2 and he's a shooter

i guess :noidea: .was reading where wal-mart is going to sell bow tech's and seems there already poping up in a few store's.Guess it's come full circle now that they joined with savage arm's and rather it's true or not i have:noidea: .

2. Josh_Putman

Josh_Putman My little huntin buddy

Maybe now I can get that new Allegiance for $299! :doh:

3. IChim2

:laugh: ..i guess it makes scence seeing how wal-mart buts in bulk....i can see total factory sells sky rocketing for BT...
    :laugh:

4. timberghost

timberghost Senior Member

Wait until after hunting season and get it for 149.99:peace:

5. IChim2

:laugh: :laugh: :thumb:

6. niteshade

niteshade Junior Member

i work in wal-marts sporting goods dept. and i can tell you for certain that we will not be selling bowtechs.......bowtech bows are shop only or hunters friend for the "bowtech in the boonies" program........:gossip:

7. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

was $499.00........rollback the savings........$.99:lol:

8. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

with a senior citizen discount you could get it for $.90

9. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

just like wallmart selling over priced JUNK:noidea:

10. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

and in no way does the previous post express the veiws or beliefs of myself, 3dshoots.com, its subsideraries, or its sponsors.

11. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

yup only the beliefs of BUNNYMAN..........:rockon:

12. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

And thats all that counts.....................right.:p

13. BowhuntnHoosier

Maybe they are going to start selling Diamond or building a bow for Wally World like they do for GM. Sounds like something they would try.

14. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

its good that you are a staff shooter then........ cause at the pitiful wages they pay.......you would never be able to afford to pay full price for one.........

wallmart.........the anti-christ

15. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I doubt it.......what would they sell........

People are not going to buy a $600 bow from wally world......and then have to go set it up them selves.......

Wallmart is on its way to getting rid of sporting goods, no matter what you think.....the stuff they have is garbage.....

sorry if you buy your fish hooks there:p

I once bought a really nice Winchester model 70 Shadow there....it was a good price and the gun shot great.......I gave it as a gift, to a freind at the time.....he had done a bunch of favors for me......

I really liked the gun and when i went back to get another a couple months later I was told that Winchester doesnt make a good rifle......:lol: :lol:

if not for Savage putting Winchester out of bussiness, it would still be my gun of choice.......

now I buy Savage or Remington......Savage if i want a really accurate beater gun, and Remington if I want something to show off to my freinds......

I really like what Remington has done w/the 700 SPS stocks, they fit like a glove now.....

Sporting goods department at wallmart??? SORRY BUT WHAT A JOKE......

16. BowhuntnHoosier

Ok so you do not like the sporting goods dept. at wal-mart???????:laugh:

17. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

lets stop refering to it as a sporting goods section...........maybe the sporting BADS dection.......

I hate going to Wallmart......I would rather have a hot poker stuck in my EYE.......

18. IChim2

Oh come on now........i'm not a fanboy of wally world but i do have to rely on the gun/ammo dept.I've bought a few guns and got a couple for presents over the years and never had a bit of trouble with them...and i was told by our local that they have no plans of ditching their gun dept...some has though already.They just got done remodeling the gun dept here and built a huge wall glass display unit behind the counter...and put in 2 new revolving unit's at each end of the counter.There not ditching them at all the WM's....just some of the smaller one's.

19. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

yeah they re-did the one in Kingston and it wasnt more than 3 months later, all the guns were gone.......so watch out....

20. IChim2

I hope not....if so....it's a 30 mile drive if i need something and that would be :frusty: