Tmurphy.......

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by IChim2, Jan 19, 2008.

1. IChim2

IChim2 IChim2 and he's a shooter

Not that it's a big deal....but this member posted here while back that he had a module that would fit a fred bear bow that he wanted to give to anyone that could use it and only pay(return) the shipping costs that was marked on package.I posted that i could use it and pm'd him as asked with my address and he said he would mail it out in a day or 2.....thats been a month ago and still never received it.Like i said,it's not a big deal,but figure that most of us on this site are honest people and will stick by their word.I wouldn't have thought as bad about it if he would have pm'd me and just said he changed his mind....you might want to think about this if he sell's in the classifieds.jmo

2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

thanks for the heads up........he goes on the crap list!!!!!:laugh: :laugh:

3. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

thanks

i agree the #$&% list:laugh:

4. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

yep I remember him posting that IChim2 thanks for the heads up...

5. tmurphy

tmurphy Guest

i did send it to you but, thnx for talking to me about it before u accuse me though, if u have any question about my honesty u can look at my ebay rating (tmurphysigns ebay id). You try to do something nice and this is what is gets you accused of something without even a word to me about it. :mad:

6. IChim2

Not saying you didn't,but i didn't receive it if you did.I know that over the past 5 years i've bought a ton of stuff off ebay and archeryexperts and bass pro and never had a single problem with the mail.If you say you did...ok.

7. QSA

QSA One eyed/Gutless wonder

I hate to say it but you are right.

8. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Don't agree with tha mad part but yes this should have been tired persoanlly 1st then give em tha ax here.

9. IChim2

Your right Smokes.

10. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Looks like the fella is banned or something?????:noidea: :noidea:

11. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I dont see why???

I think maybe he asked to be removed:noidea:

12. IChim2

I am sorry if i offended anyone and i did try to pm him cause i was going to buy/order one any way,but rather the pm went through or not,i have no idea.I know i've had trouble pm'ing and reply's because of the stall's/lock up's the same as a few others have had(some days are good and some are not).I'm not mad,but i do believe in the honor system,that when someone says their going to do something,they should follow through with it.He did state that he wanted returned postage for the item and i pm'ed him back and said that would be fine and that i would be more than happy to pay him for it(the mod).I would think that after a month,and the fact that he wanted to be reimbursed for postage and not receiving it,he would have pm'd me about it if he sent it,but didn't.Like i said,i have bought a ton of stuff through ebay and other on line stores and the shipping has been through ups,fed-x and usps and honestly have had no problems,but maybe this time there were,but i doubt it.Like i said....I am sorry if i offended anyone,for that was not my intention's.Rick

Last edited: Jan 20, 2008
  13. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

I don't know why either..........:noidea:

Sounds like a misunderstanding and somebody got a booboo lip...

14. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

yeah maybe!!!!!:peace:

15. J.C.

J.C. New Member

If that's all it takes to make him mad, he wouldn't last long here anyway.........:peace: