to make you feel better

Discussion in '3DShoots.com Smack Down League' started by Wheely, Mar 9, 2007.

1. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

So, I shot spots tonight, for the first time. I usually shoot the bigger targets. No warm up, just started shooting and scoring.

43-41-45-39-39-41=248/300:noidea: Not bad considering no warm up, and the cables are still blocking the view, oh...and I am a GIRL!

I forgot the 50 you are going to spot me 298/300:laugh: j/k

2. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

not bad. I shot this last night in my basement. 300 60x ... I also shot 12 rds.

3. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Not bad for a girl. Yep fraid ya are stuck with it> HS

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

what distance was this target shot at???

5. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

must have been 10 yrds :noidea: :laugh:

6. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

Automatic Dissqualification!!:laugh: :laugh:

:Cry: Looks like I got a lot of work to do

7. hoyt_hunter007

hoyt_hunter007 Senior Member

anyone can stand at the target with an arrow in their hand and poke 12 holes in each x....:biggrin1:

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

the last time a statement like that was issued, boy did it ever cause a stink.....:biggrin1: :biggrin1:

I know cus I did it......

9. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

you gonna loose ten if you dont stop whining.....:mad:

10. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

ummm...I wasn't whining :biggrin1:

11. Pinwheel1969

yardage

It was at 19.5 yds. Thats the max I can get in my basement. I dont need to cheat to shoot like that. Though it took me a few years to. but, I've been competing in spots and 3d for about 5 years now..... going on 6 years to be exact. And been shooting bows for over 20 years. I can have my targets signed by ASA state rep or Nfaa state rep. if it will make you happy!!! Hell, I can video it for ya every week and send it. Makes me no diff. I aint got any thing to hide. Like some others!!! LOL !!!
    If ya want some go to Lousiville and I'll be there at the shoot!!!! LOL !!!

Last edited: Mar 9, 2007
  12. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

Nice shooten, I was just smack talken ya:biggrin1: This is the 3dshoots smack down league :laugh:

13. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

drooling from the side lines.......:nod: :nod:

14. Pinwheel1969

Dont let any thing I say or any one else stop ya darlin!!!! This is the Smack Talk forum.... You talk all the trash you want!!! Thats whats its here for. No one should take anything personal here!!! At least not most.. LOL!!!
    I was just giving some info. about my background. so people dont think I'm hunter wanna be target shooter. Though I do hunt alot. I take competing very serious!!! I shoot an hour before work and about 2 hrs every day after I put the kids to bed...:peace:
    I take it back !! not every day !! I took yesterday off work and shootingfor the wifes birthday!! So I lied. Sorry!! LOL

Last edited: Mar 9, 2007
  15. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

ummmm I think we need to adjust the rules.......

rule #13 No PROS.....shooting w/us schmoes......I mean Joes.....:biggrin1: :biggrin1:

16. Pinwheel1969

Some day I would like to turn pro. but not now!!! time and money aint forseen!!! And I'm not good enough to compete w/ the big boys!!!! LOL

17. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

I have not been feelin' much like smack talk when I hated my bow last week, BUT I learned a couple new things that should help me.

1-I started to get tired towards the end of shooting night and not doing so good, so, a friend told me to open my stance, I did and hit the x dead center :peace:

2- if you read my post in general section you will know what I am talking about here. I will be trying a new way of looking at my sight.

So, with that said, I may start out a little low in the scoring, but you better keep an eye on me, cuz I will put you all to shame when I get it figured out :laugh:

18. Pinwheel1969

Now thats what I like to hear!!! Confidence. I cant waite to see the first guy she takes out!!! Wheels --- You should post every week you list of kills !!! make a sheet and each week scratch a guys name off that got smoked. on the site for all to see!!!

19. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

That's a great idea, I will put it in my sig :laugh: :laugh:

20. Pinwheel1969

wheels

I noticed your on A/T also. I'm surprised that your having trouble finding some guys to hang w/ at a 3d shoot. Most of us would like to help a lady out!!!