Tree stand price?

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by Major257, Jun 29, 2007.

1. Major257

Major257 Junior Member

I just bought a new 2006 model lone wolf sit and climb with the bow grommet delivered for $312.00 did I do good or should I have bought the 2007 model for another $75. Is there much difference in the two models? I couldn't find any in the specs.
    Thanks
    Matt

2. QDAWG44

QDAWG44 Junior Member

I have a lone wolf climber from 2 yrs ago. I love it silence and lightwieght. The only thing is, the gromet does not work for mathews bows, which I have. You need to order a special gromet from wolf creek. Your gonna love the one u got !!!!

3. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

Lone wolf!

I couldnt tell ya about lone wolf, sound's kinda high, did ya check e-bay?
    Sometimes you can get deals from the archery stores!
    I use summit, i wanted the climbers with the built in sturrups that came out last year.
    I went on e-bay to an archery store that was auctioning off last years summits I got the bullet backpacker $141 & the viper ss $ 156 Last years stock in the box! 30-day returns.
    It pays to shop!:biggrin1:

4. Major257

Major257 Junior Member

Yes I tried ebay and there were all around 359 without the grommet and before shipping. I just want to know if there is much difference between the 2006 and 2007 models. It is by far the cheapest price I could find but I just wanted to see if I was comparing apples to apples.
    Matt

5. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

Lone wolf!

Well look what i dug up, i can find some deals!:biggrin1:

Lonewolf hand-climber new in box with gun/bow holder.
    Buy it now $289-$22 shipping, E-bay :biggrin1:
    This is a 2007 new in sealed box!
    I dont know about grommets, it didnt say!
    Hope this helps!

Last edited: Jun 30, 2007
  6. Major257

Major257 Junior Member

Are you blind? Before you insult some one make sure you know what you are talking about. I said that I bought a WL sit and climb stand.

7. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

Treestand!

Sorry if i mis-understood, i wasnt intending on insulting you!
    If i wanted to insult you i would, you ask a question,i tried to assist you in an answer.
    Anyway there is a LW sit and climb on e-bay auction right now 4 days left $102 im sure it will go up!
    Have a nice day!:biggrin1:

8. Major257

Major257 Junior Member

And I am sorry I took offence. After re reading your post I see you ment no harm. I didn't get past the " well look what I found". Thanks for your help.
    Matt