Tried some Fission Archery strings!

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by beenfarr, Dec 22, 2007.

1. beenfarr

beenfarr Senior Member

All I can say is WOW! Not a flaw on the string I could point out. Although I haven't shot them yet, I've never seen serving this tight and uniform! I have no affiliation with Fission Archery, and honestly only bought a set because Michigan is in financial doom, and he just lost lost his job like so many around me. I can honestly say that these baby's are perfect looking. I will give an honest review of their peep twist and durability when I get a chance. You honestly won't believe how tight these servings are! I generally make my own strings, but I think I'm quiting...I'm just not this good!

Thanks Jason,
    Ben

2. Cameron

Cameron Senior Member

I agree, Jason does make a first class set of strings..

3. Slice

Slice The Fobinator

Well that is good to hear. Jason is getting my bow next Saturday to put a new set of strings and cables on my Switchback. I have never had anything but factory strings in the past so this will be a new experience for me.

4. QSA

QSA One eyed/Gutless wonder

The factory makes the bow, We all make them better.

5. fissionarchery

fissionarchery Member

strings

Ben we are glad you like the looks.I personally guarantee they'll shoot alot better than they look.Keep me updated.
    Thanks
    Jason

6. jimposten

jimposten Senior Member

Makes you want to throw away the string jig doesnt it Ben? Jason makes some of the best strings I have ever used... and like you I dont get anything for free for saying it,... but you have to give credit where credit is due.

Kudos to Wolfden strings:usa:

7. beenfarr

beenfarr Senior Member

It definitely gives me to something to strive for in my own (Personal) string Building.

Ben

8. Cameron

Cameron Senior Member

Now get a set on that Hoyt would ya? I don't think I want to see that bow again with the crusty set that is on there now.

9. fissionarchery

fissionarchery Member

shoot

Cameron,Jim how'd the fullquiver shoot go?Thanks for the kind words guys we try to make the best we can!

10. jimposten

jimposten Senior Member

I have a set of wolfdens for it, but I cant bring myself to break it down untill season is up... One week and she will be shooting better than ever with her brand new Wolfden "garanteed to sit cameron down" strings.

JIM

11. Cameron

Cameron Senior Member

Ouch.... Well Jason, there is your answer on how the shoot went.:doh: :Cry: :frusty:

12. jimposten

jimposten Senior Member

Hey is the name officiall Fission strings instead of Wolfden? Cause I still call em wolfden?

JIM

13. fissionarchery

fissionarchery Member

name

We are really close to making the official name change.Want to keep everything under the same roof so to speak!

14. huntin hard

huntin hard New Member

fission strings

I just order winners choice for my 08 bowtech, should i see if i can cancel the order.

15. beenfarr

beenfarr Senior Member

I would, order 2 sets from Fission.

Ben

16. huntin hard

huntin hard New Member

fission strings

what strings did you put on ur bow

17. fissionarchery

fissionarchery Member

strings

Huntin let us know if we can help you out!

18. beenfarr

beenfarr Senior Member

I put a set of 452x on the Constitution. White silver, with black serving. I'll get pics when I'm done playing with the A101.

Ben

19. fissionarchery

fissionarchery Member

orders

shipping orders in 2-3 days from ordering!

20. fissionarchery

fissionarchery Member

strings

Beenfarr let us know when you get the strings installed!