Trophy room

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by tenzero1, Nov 8, 2007.

1. tenzero1

tenzero1 Member

We should have a "trophy room" so to speak... a thread devoted to people posting up pics of thier kills! Any one else like the idea???

2. bowhuntinfordeer

bowhuntinfordeer Junior Member

I agree

That would be cool but it may be rather cumbersome to look thru all the old ones to get to the new pictures. If it were set up right it would be really cool.

3. tenzero1

tenzero1 Member

I think we would need administrative help but it would be easyer to have all the pics in one spot so you could always go in and scan through pics instead of going back pages to look for someones thread

4. MoSkeeter0311

MoSkeeter0311 New Member

When starting up a Trophy Room I would just have it set up as "Current"(for this year. And "Archival" for the years prior. Keeping the current ones until hunting season opens next year and then moving them to Archival with a 2007 (yearly) subfolder heading. Instead of putting all the work on the administrator just have everyone re-submit their photos that they want included into the Archival section. In the archival section eventually there would be subsections such as 2007, 2008 etc with a prior 2007 subheading section. Also sections for top deer (monster of the year) Top doe, Best deer by Juniors (under 18) etc.

5. tenzero1

tenzero1 Member

Yeah that sounds good!

6. Cablegaurd21

Cablegaurd21 Senior Member

You've got my vote, as long as it's easy to navigate and post pics. Sounds like a really cool idea.:rockon:

7. I missed

I missed Senior Member

oh you mean exactly like AT:D

8. dustinpedley

dustinpedley Junior Member