Trouble on the Mathews forum

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by ptcruz421, Jun 5, 2008.

1. ptcruz421

ptcruz421 Member

Last edited: Jun 5, 2008
  2. bfisher

bfisher Senior Member

Just typical Elitism by the whole Mathews crowd. There's no reason to be that way. Or maybe they're getting scared of being passed by in the technology sector.

Doesn't matter to me one iota. I have never owned nor will I ever own a Mathews. I don't like being one of the brainwashed crowd.

3. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

I don't know the whole story so........................???????

I will continue to shoot Mathews because I like them. Not because others say they are the best. I totally think everyone has different opinions and should shoot what they like.:peace:

4. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

I tried to join that forum a month ago and they have to enable your account before you can post. Said I would be notified by email... Well guess what? nothin....:mad: :noidea: :noidea: :noidea:

5. J.C.

J.C. New Member

:tape: :tape: :tape: :lol:

6. red44

red44 Senior Member

That happened to me when I first tried. 1 email took care of it. Give it a shot. As for the hooey going on, IDK what caused it, but I don't like it.

7. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

:lol: Funny i thought the Mathews forum was always kinda lacking anyway......

Maybe they were getting ready to crash there server and figured if they got rid of members and subjects it will keep them from having to replace it.....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

8. red44

red44 Senior Member

Read through page 7, looks like thing have toned down a bit. :hug:

9. NerdHick

NerdHick New Member

Crazy Stuff right there!!!

10. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

Sounds like they carpet bombed the forum when they should have used a laser guided missile....:noidea:

11. Hook Em

Hook Em Slippy for President

I hoped they tuned it down...cause that is pretty dumb. Lots of people shoot a Mathews AND some other brand. I guess you would get banned for stating that you like the other brand better :noidea:

12. Slippy

Slippy Buckeyes #1

Give me a :censored: break!

:censored:

Another reason to make them less popular. Share the wealth you snobby and arrogant chowder heads.

Gosh, I'd probably shoot Bowtech before I would Mathews after seeing this :censored:

This doesn't mean that they don't make a good bow, I just think they are finally starting to realize how silly their "catch us if you can" motto is and no one really give two :censored: about the greatness of a "solocam" like thats something super fancy and brilliant these days. :doh:

This isn't the '90s any more Mathews. Newsflash, you have been caught. Seriously, you have. The past is history. Seriously.

13. dbdcougar

dbdcougar He Who Drops His Bow Arm

That is my impression as well? :noidea: In any case I think it didn't help their image much.

14. thehairlessone!

thehairlessone! Senior Member

that is getting a little carried away but I dont blame them. It isnt like they have any sponsors so like other forums so obviously they shouldnt allow people to help their competition on their own forum.

rick

15. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing since I'm one of those people with multiple brands of bows....

They are a little bit snobby, ya yhink ?

Geez....

Ron

16. Slippy

Slippy Buckeyes #1

:censored: hogwarsh!

:smash:

17. Mathews Man

Mathews Man Foam Killer

I shoot Mathews cause I like my bow, For no other reason I think there are alot of quaility bows out there today.
    I am a member of thier website but spend my time here, I think thier site sucks. I WAS part of AT but inless you suck up to certin people your a nobody there so I left AT after a long time of posting ect..
    So here I am.

18. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Good post. Welcome Mathews Man and hang out with us.

I have 2 Bowtechs (Slip will pipe in on that one), and a beautiful blueberry Mathews Ovation (Slip will pipe in on that too)....

Screw the Mathews site, stay here and hang with the folks to TRY and stay objective.... :laugh:

You unobjective bow company supporters know who you are ! :laugh:

Ron

19. Dooby

Dooby Scooby Dooby Doo!

There are so many excellent bows out there today that we, as buyers, have to look for reasons to NOT buy a bow just as hard (or harder) than reasons TO buy a bow.

Mathews' "image" and local followers gave me good enough reason to choose other brands over them...and stuff like this just drives the wedge a bit deeper.

20. Radar

Radar Story of my life

didnt even get to see what was going on the link kept asking me for my login. OH WELL, probably for the better