Tru Ball has done it again......

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by BUNNYMAN, Mar 20, 2008.

1. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

It seems that every year they come out with something that impresses me more than any other company.....

I thought the Mathews Drenelin LD had gotten my vote for this years MUST HAVE OR AT LEAST SHOOT A COUPLE TIMES......

UNTIL TODAY......

NOW, I have to admit I am a TRU BALL fan, BUT they really have out done them selves, and with a WRIST STRAP release NO LESS......

THE Tru Ball Sniper.....its just awsome.....

SMALL, LIGHT WEIGHT, EASY TO USE, and a SPRING TRIGGER.......

the shaft rotates in 2 places so you dont get any torque.....

NOW for the PICS.....

THE CATALOGUE DOES NO JUSTICE FOR HOW SMALL AND NICE THIS RELEASE IS

in the second PIC.......the 2 lines indicate the rotation points

2. poorman

poorman And thats no lie !

Looks cool but I think I'll stick with my little bitty goose. I love that realease.

3. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Yep love t IBG
    I am waiting fer some one ta figger out how ta use a laser light ta trip tha mechnisim when ya activate tha trigger
    now that would be very quick

4. Slippy

Slippy Buckeyes #1

Truball is a great release!

5. nccrutch

nccrutch Junior Member

Is there any trigger creep?
    I'm shooting a little-goose now and i can feel some move, move, BAMM, then it goes off. I have to set it pretty light to get rid of the travel.

6. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

How stiff is that spring/trigger ?
    I've never seen a release quite like that before, let alone used one.
    Yes, TRU Ball makes some nice stuff. I use a Tornado for hunting and the Pro Diamond for everything else.

Kind of neat, I'd like to check one out sometime. Weird kind of trigger though...

Ron

7. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

Ron the Scott releases have had a spring option for quite a few years... I will say this I can still punch a release with a spring on it...:mad:

8. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

Anything can be "punched".....I speak from experiece and many obliterated arrows......:laugh:

Looks like a nice release......:thumb:

9. HCAman

HCAman New Member

Amen to that, I know a guy who can punch a hinge. But he does it with decent consistency

10. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

I've punched many a hinge. Fatboys are no match for cinder blocks..... :peace:

11. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

To answer the STIFFNESS question, the spring looks much stiffer than it is.....

REMEMBER this release comes with a normal trigger, that you remove and install this supplied spring with......

I will say this, I shot 10 shots with it last night and I am very impressed......

I am glad last night was the last night of indoor, I wrecked 3 arrows.....:doh: :doh: :censored:

I cant wait to shoot it outdoors with the Prestige.......

PUNCHING THE TRIGGER........I CAN DO IT WITH AN EVO+:lol: :lol: :lol:

12. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Been there done that too......The Evo 2 made my body do crazy involuntary things....:laugh:

13. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I have got the EVO+ down pretty good, but every once in a WHILE.......BAM....take that.....:lol: :lol: :lol:

14. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Punching the trigger ?

I have no idea what you guys are talking about... :laugh:

Ron

15. bullfiddle

bullfiddle Movin on up!!!

this is kinda on the subject but the only release I would say that couldn't possibly be punched would be the Scat hydraulic releases... Has anybody shot one... I always wanted to try one...:noidea:

16. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I pride myself on being able to punch any release on the market......if I cant punch it I dont want to try it:noidea:

17. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Punching releases is a great time. Triggers,thumbs,hinges. They are all very punchable.:laugh: