Tru Fire 360 release

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by majorleaguedobberman, Jul 24, 2008.

1. majorleaguedobberman

majorleaguedobberman New Member

someone have some knowledge of these things? Mine has crapped out on me today. It will not open when i pull the trigger and it want hold the string either.. it keeps slipping off my loop? i used their directions on their site to adjust the trigger pull but it did not fix it. anyone have a suggestion?

2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Personally, I would get another release, I have always felt as far as releases go, that if you have a failer and repair the release, it will be in the back of your head that it could fail again at anytime.....

I would get a new one, and send that one back to them to be repaired and tested.......and use it as a back up

thats just my feeling and you can do as you like.....

3. majorleaguedobberman

majorleaguedobberman New Member

got one you would recommend? for hunting?

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I think you kinda misunderstood........get your self another ofthe same release if you like the 360......

I always thought the backup to something like a release should be as close as possible to the original.........

again this is just my opinion

5. dbdcougar

dbdcougar He Who Drops His Bow Arm

I agree with bunny, get another release. I think I'd go with something else. From what I've seen on that other site :biggrin1: the Truefire's have had their share of failures. I'm shooting a Scott, no complaints.

6. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

I been shooting a Tru-Fire X-Caliper for about 12 years with no problems. I agree if you like the one you have get another of the same. If not there are tons of others that are great. Good Luck:wave:

7. MoSkeeter0311

MoSkeeter0311 New Member

I agree with the others on getting a new release. As the bunny says "it will be in the back of your mind". As far as the same kind..... I would look at the same style, but look at others because ,as with everything else, there is always changes and you may find one that feels better and that you'll be a lot more comfortable with. but I would also stay with one thats similiar if you really like that type BUT don't limit yourself.

8. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Call Trufire and send it back. They are very good about fixing releases back to new condition. Never had any trouble getting any repaired.

9. red man

red man New Member

tru-fire will fix it for free they are life time guaranteed i have had a problem with mine and they fixed it no questions asked