Update

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by brandon45, May 18, 2008.

1. brandon45

brandon45 New Member

Hey guys just got back from the archery shop!
    today I got an Allen wrench kit, xcellerator wax, 6 Easton st epic 500's and muzzy mx-3 broadheads, what else should I be crossing off my list to get ready for winter? I also joined a league that meets on Tuesdays they shoot 5 arrows 12 rounds from 20 yds today I practiced and got a 288!

2. brandon45

brandon45 New Member

what's a good 3 arrow quiver for cheap? And also how roomy is the ground max eclipse?

3. J.C.

J.C. New Member

that's a great score. the best cheap quiver I've found is the quikee quik-3. eclipses are very roomy

4. archer1983

archer1983 New Member

Kwikees are good quivers I used the three arrow detach quiver. Cant beat it for about $20. I always take mine off as soon as I get in the tree anyways so a fancy quiver is useless to me. :peace:

5. pred8er

pred8er He who eats fuzzy animals

+1. I bought an extra quiver clip and mounted it on the arm rail of my tree stand so I can mount the quiver to the stand and have ready access to the arrows. :cool:

6. MOBuzzCut

MOBuzzCut Member

I have A ground max Escape DX and I feel they are real roomy I stand 5'10" and I can stand inside and shoot my bow with no problem. And that is with my wife my daughter and myself in the blind and you can not beat the price I got mine on sale for $109.