Very noobie question

Discussion in 'Beginners Archery Range' started by RC159, Feb 28, 2007.

1. RC159

RC159 Junior Member

Im thinking about getting a bow(my first) it has a whisker bisqiut and a 5 pin sight. I'll will be using it for target shooting only. Will the WB work for this until I can get a different sight for it? thanks

2. CSS Shooter

CSS Shooter Senior Member

The WB is a rest and and not a sight. what is your question. The WB will work until you can get a better rest for 3-D. Now don't jump on me people I prefer a standard rest for 3-D rather than a containment rest like the WB. This is MHO. You can aleast shot arrows with it

3. RC159

RC159 Junior Member

Whisker Bisquit

I had a sight on my mind when I wrote that, I meant rest. Does anybody shoot targets with these rest?

4. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

I have a WB on my hunting bow and I shoot 3d with that...I have shot 300 rounds with it also...

5. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

I love my WB for hunting, it is very simple and inexpensive. I am going to get a ripcord put on tommorrow if my bow tech is available. I've shot the WB for about 2 years and have shot targets and animals with it very accurate rest. Although the fletching contact with bristles does make some guys uncomfortable but to each his own I will go back to the WB for hunting.

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

you bought a bowtech???????????????

7. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Did ya notice the space between Bow and Tech???? As in Bow Technician. But that guardian is a sweet shootin bow if someone would just give me $699. :noidea:

8. jweber81

jweber81 Junior Member

i havent had any problem with shooting a wb in 3d i have tried a couple different rest but find myself putting the wb back on. just shoot in the hunter class:biggrin1:

9. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

wb

W/B will work for 3d well. In hunter class. If your worried about your fletchings. Try blazers. they work well in the W/B. A little more rigid.

10. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

A lot of poeple over here use WB's in hunter class for 3D. 2 of my buddies are excellent shots with a WB. I have a NAP QT 3000, which I personally like but I would not have an issue with a WB.
    Yes, and Blazer vanes seem to take a real beating without getting curly or tearing as a result of passing through a WB.

Ron