Victory arrows and shafts camo and black

Discussion in 'Archery Equipment Accessories - Buy Sell Trade' started by fissionarchery, Nov 19, 2007.

1. fissionarchery

fissionarchery Member

I have several sizes of both camo and black instock and ready to go!I can fletch them with your choice of blazers,mini blazers,micro blazers,quick spins,or bohning xkiller vanes any colors.I'll also cut them to size and install the inserts.Pm me for prices and what you need for fletching!

2. 'SIN'ERGY

'SIN'ERGY Senior Member

Let's see: 3 posts, no profile, no website, you don't accept emails, but you want our money.:frusty: :frusty: :loco: :loco: :pound: :pound:

3. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Always so negative....................with good reason.:rockon: :peace: :hug:

4. fissionarchery

fissionarchery Member

Wow

Wow lets see maybe because I lost my original account! and had to start a new one.If you want a website look up www.wolfdenstrings.com As far as a response to the rest of the comment not even worth typing.

5. 'SIN'ERGY

'SIN'ERGY Senior Member

Thanks for the explanation, maybe you should have mentioned that in your ad or put some of that info in your profile. As you can see from Bowhuntin hoosier and some other users on here that they have gotten burnt from other people selling stuff. As a group everyone on here tries to look out for each other when it comes to the retail stuff. I'm sure you can understand why there was concern as to your empty profile and information, or maybe it was not worth typing? :peace:

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

and how were we supposed to KNOW this????

not worth typing??????

NOT WORTH BUYING FROM...........:frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty:

7. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

You guys should know where to come for all your Victory arrow needs anyway.....

I even have my profile filled out.......:peace:

8. Takeum

Takeum Junior Member

Wolfdenstrings makes awsome custom bowstrings,,, also Great guy to deal with as well,, So If I had to buy something from someone I know alittle about,, I'd opt for Wolfden myself,,,:amen:

9. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Thats all well and fine, BUT I DONT know this guy from the next so, if he had been polite and simply responed, or read any of the rules than maybe we wouldnt be having this conversation......:noidea:

10. Cameron

Cameron Senior Member

Jason is a stand up guy, and I would buy from him anyday. But filling out a profile, or remembering to write all info down at 2:30am might be difficult.

It is a good suggestion to update your contact info Jason. There have been some really bad deals here in the recent past. No reason to let anyone put you in that same group.

11. 'SIN'ERGY

'SIN'ERGY Senior Member

If all the above is true than :welcome: :welcome: :welcome: and good luck to your company..

HEY TAKEUM NICE TO SEE U OVER HERE FROM THE NEW ELITE FORUM!!!!

12. Cameron

Cameron Senior Member

13. fissionarchery

fissionarchery Member

wrong foot

I think a few of us got off on the wrong foot here.I came to this site to get away from the "bs" from the "other site".I apologize for not filling the profile.I have been swamped at work lately."sin" ergy and I have made up so hopefully we can all move on.One more thing though "jcmorgan" i would never hyjack and advertise on one of your threads!I think it's kinda one of those unwritten rules my friend.

14. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

I agree and if I could go back and delete that I would. Sometimes I post stuff and look back and have no idea why I did it.....:noidea:

Good luck with your sales and welcome to the site....... Hopefully you'll be active and not just another salesman with 10 posts......

Last edited: Nov 20, 2007
  15. fissionarchery

fissionarchery Member

No harm no foul!

Hey no biggie all is well.

16. sean

sean Member

I have bought from him several times great quality strings