Victory arrows?

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by Mathews Man, Jul 5, 2008.

1. Mathews Man

Mathews Man Foam Killer

Who shoots em. They have good stats black are .0018 straightness .003 camo, 400s are 7.4 gpi and at $60 a dozen it seams hard to beat?

I am looking for a thinner arrow for hunting, and long distance target( I use X-cutters now) Tell me what you think.

2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

PM JCMorgan, he can get you hooked up!:rockon:

3. Slippy

Slippy Buckeyes #1

all my friends shoot them and love 'em! I have some on order. :rockon:

4. ace7038

ace7038 New Member

I have been shooting them for more than a year now. I cannot complain at all. The quality is very good. I just wish I could keep them all on target and stop letting a few sneak away every now and again from where they are supposed to go (not the arrows fault).

5. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

I been shooting some X-Ringer HV's and so far they seem to be pretty nice shafts. Although I have not been shooting much the last few months due to work. I am going to order some V-Forces for possible 3D shafts.

6. DICKALLEN06

DICKALLEN06 REAL MEN LOVE JESUS

I SHOOT THE X RINGERS WITH 1.8'' DURAVANES AND I LOVE EM. THEY FLY GREAT, AND THEY ARE HOLDING UP BETTER THAN THE GOLD TIP 22s I SHOT LAST YEAR.

7. Mathews Man

Mathews Man Foam Killer

thanks for the info. I am also looking at Vapors line anyone know about them?

8. Jay Are

Jay Are Junior Member

You have friends? :noidea: :biggrin1:

9. Hook Em

Hook Em Slippy for President

Not a fan...bought some X-Ringers. Now have a dozen for sale :peace: I heard their hunting arrows are really good though. I will just stick with my Easton and CX

Last edited: Jul 6, 2008
  10. Victory Arrows

I changed to the Victory V Force from GT series 22's last year and my average score over a 12 week period indoors went up 15 points and it went up about 20 points for outdoor target (field and hunter). I also saw an increase in 3D scores.
    I have all this recorded.
    They are a very tough and consistant arrow. I HIGHLY recommend them.
    Charlie

11. dbdcougar

dbdcougar He Who Drops His Bow Arm

Found out something about Victroy arrows today when shooting down from a platform. When your daughter cuts one with her arrow it sticks in the target so I had 2 different parts of the arrow in the target. I'm thinking I should get to score both parts of the shaft. :noidea:

12. Slippy

Slippy Buckeyes #1

I didn't say I was their friend. I said MY friends.

:bowl: