Victory X-ringer HV V1 350s for sale

Discussion in 'Archery Equipment Accessories - Buy Sell Trade' started by jimposten, Aug 20, 2007.

1. jimposten

jimposten Senior Member

I have a bunch Of these arrows. They are by far the best arrow I have ever shot. Super light, super strait, super consistant.

----------------------------

I have 7 cut with 100 gran nibs glued in, and fletched with right helical Bohning 1.5" shield cut X-Vanes. Total arrow weight 295grn They are 26.5" from the string to the tip. I will take $60 shipped for them.

----------------------------

and I also have an extra DOZEN Victory X-ringerHV V1 350s un cut, un fletched.

These arrows are 6.2 grains per inch, straitnes of +-.001. They are a matched dozen that all weigh 208grn before cutting them. curently they are 31". they have unibushings and bohning double lock knocks.
    I will take $100 shipped for this dozen.

------------------------------

And for someone just wanting to give them a try... I have 2 26.5" of the V1 X-ringer 350s with 110 grn glu ins, and bohning X-vanes, Total arrow weight 310grn I will ship the two to your door for $12.

Thanks for looking.

JIM

2. Cameron

Cameron Senior Member

Alright, what is going on...... back to xx78'f for you?

3. jimposten

jimposten Senior Member

I am sitting here looking at the bigest pile of victory arrows you have ever seen.... So I figure I can sell some of them to pay mor a pronghorn tag, or a nice pair of snake boots.:cool:

JIM

4. tresmon

tresmon Member

pm sent, thanks

5. jimposten

jimposten Senior Member

Un cuts are gone, GaryJ will be ringing Xs with them.

JIM