Vision blind ?

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by hodge, Aug 15, 2008.

1. hodge

hodge Junior Member

Firts let me say hello.
    I need some input on this blind , anyone have one and do you like it. or do you wish you would have spent the extra money for the DOUBLE BULL.

thanks pat

2. Werd

Werd Senior Member

:welcome: and I don't know your answer, but I thought you were talking about QSA from the title.

3. 'SIN'ERGY

'SIN'ERGY Senior Member

That's real amusing, the guy almost loses his sight and you want to make a funny about it.

4. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

ha there

first off :welcome: to tha forum..
    Im not sure about that blind..never used 1
    double-bull they say are 1 of the best.we have a distributer on this sight for them.
    ive been in a double-bull 1 time..and blinds just aint my thing :laugh:
    had a nice buck walk where i couldnt shoot so we moved it out i went back 2 days later layed up aginst a tree and killed the buck
    never ta get in a blind again but thats just me.:laugh:

5. thehairlessone!

thehairlessone! Senior Member

i saw one a couple weeks ago. I thought it was a really nice blind and I loved the window system. Probly even more than the matrix/dark horse by double bull

rick

6. Werd

Werd Senior Member

Calm down please. Me and QSA are really close friends. We talked on the phone one night for 3 hours. If I didn't know him, it would be different.

7. dbdcougar

dbdcougar He Who Drops His Bow Arm

Can't help you, I don't care for blinds either. :noidea:

8. MeanV2

MeanV2 Senior Member

A couple of years ago I bought 6 different blinds of various brands. Most were a huge disappointment after a little use. Lack of quality, and features were the main problem. a couple faded to almost a purple hue. I now own 2 blinds, and both are Double Bull. IMHO it's money well spent if you plan on hunting out of a blind on any kind of a regular basis.

Dan

9. jimposten

jimposten Senior Member

I picked up one of the Eclipse... which is simalar... They are amazing hub blinds for a fraction of the Double bull cost.... Compaired with the double bull... The double Bull is no doubt a better blind, but not 2-3X the cost better...

JIM