vortex optics and a great place...

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by lungbuster, Apr 23, 2007.

1. lungbuster

lungbuster Senior Member

I was at my local archery shop today and let me tell you a bunch of A +++ guys its pappa's trading post in arena wisconsin . they started to be a optics dealer. they have the full line of vortex. the best deal anywhere and free shipping. I love these optics there so clear ,I have never been able to see the 3d target so well. and I used them for turkey hunting they are the top of the line and the deal if anyone is looking for a great deal please look at there web site.http://www.pappastradingpost.com/ or give them a call at (608) 753-2022. these guy will help you . I just wanted to post this because they are a geart optic and a better bunch of guy's..

2. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

sweet I wish the vortex dealer in this area was as good as you say yours is....:noidea:

3. ELITE STATUS

ELITE STATUS Junior Member

:bump: :bump: Classifieds

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

it belongs in general as we dont have a manufatures/dealer anouncements section....:noidea: :noidea:

I was wrong once though......

5. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

It looks like we are going to become a Vortex dealer. Let me know if your interested in a pair and I can probably get them for you.

6. STRO

STRO get'n rid of target panic

could this be the next giveaway??

7. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

sweet.....hope its a contest were we all have a chance....:rockon:

8. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

You can be with our contests that everyone will have a chance to win.

9. Please elaborate on this?

Good to hear Chris - Vortex optics are sweeping the nation!:rockon: :rockon:

10. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Hummm.... I never heard of them until this post.
    I'd be interested in checking them out but when it comes to binos I have to check them out in person and not order them over the phone.
    If Chris starts carrying them I might have to take a field trip and visit his shop.

Ron

11. I'd be happy to mail you a www.vortexoptics.com catalog if you'd like. Just PM your addy to me.