Wabash R100 Bass and Bucks Roll Call

Discussion in 'Rinehart R100 Tournaments' started by Ronhop, Jul 17, 2008.

1. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

OK folks. We're getting close.

Since we are going to have our own area at the B&B grounds I owe Glenn at B&B a count of tents and vehicles so he can accomodate us.

If you are going to be at Bass and Bucks please post up the number of people, the number of tents and the number of vehicles and vehicle type you are planning on showing up with.

I will also be posting a thread on food and what people plan on bringing to share. Stay tuned for that.

Thanks and I look forward to seeking all of you.

Ron

2. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

why didn't you just make this a poll?

OR count the numbers in the other thread :noidea:

3. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

Here is what I got from the other thread:

dbdcougar:
    1 van, 1 tent, 2 people (SAT ONLY)

goldflinger:
    1 tent, 1 vehicle

Buns:
    1-2 Tents, 1 Chrysler T&C van

Slice/Jdawg/??:
    Large Tent, 1 vehicle

BHH:
    Big tent, 1 vehicle, 2 people

IF THIS IS NOT HELPING WITH THE COUNT, TELL ME AND I WILL DELETE THIS POST!!!!!!!

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

he was so use to SOMEONE ELSE, making a million of the same post, it was contagious....

5. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Ok here it is again:

Me.....Maybe Cody
    1 Large Tent
    1 Vehicle a Car or Truck not sure
    Shooting both days

6. goldflinger

goldflinger Senior Member

Dejuvu ................
    1saturnvue red borrowed from wife.
    1 tent 8by8
    friday probably thru sunday..

7. psychobubba

psychobubba Junior Member

I will be there Fri. thru Sun.wife and I think we will be in the Lodge this year rained and rained last year lol:tape:

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

do you have rooms allready???

9. jdawg240

jdawg240 BOWNUTS

Slice and I with one other...Green Chevy truck..pop up camper (maybe) or a large tent. I still haevnt decided if I want to double my gas bill and tow the camper down. We should pull in around 4 or 5 Friday hopefully.

10. Slice

Slice The Fobinator

Dude we are splitting the gas 3 ways so the gas bill is not all on you..... And we will pay the $10 a day site fee.

11. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Poll don't have mutiple questions: i.e. Counts of People, cars and tents. That's what I need. Counts of each.

The old information is just that... Old... And polluted with a bunch of ranting.

Things have changed a lot and time has gone by since I posted the B&B info and the State Park info. People could very well have changed their minds and some in fact already did.

I'm just looking for clean, up to date information so I can call B&B and let them know our intent.

Ron

Last edited: Jul 18, 2008
  12. NUGEBOWMOFO

NUGEBOWMOFO Junior Member

My 10 y/o son and I will be there.If it's to late to camp with ya maybe we can just hang out with you guys.If it's not to late I'll have 1 tent and 1 minivan.

13. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

It's not too late at all.

I just want to give B&B a head's up on our general group size so they can rope off an area just for our group....

The more the merrier !

Ron

14. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

OK folks.... If you are attending the festivities at the Wabash R100 and camping at B&B please post your intentions if you have not already.
    I'll be calling B&B tomorrow with our vehicle and tent counts.

Thanks all....

Ron

15. jdawg240

jdawg240 BOWNUTS

It's offical,, we will have the pop up camper....:rockon: :rockon:

16. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

OK, very good, and thanks for posting !

Ron

17. NUGEBOWMOFO

NUGEBOWMOFO Junior Member

Bobby and I will be there Friday nite about 7 or so.We will be tent camping both nites with 1 vehicle.Looking forward to meeting you guys....

18. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Look for the 3D-Shoots and FBSA banners.... And please read the disclaimer at the bottom of the 3D-Shoots banner... :laugh:

Ron

19. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

I just spoke with Glenn from Bass and Bucks and gave him our tentative people, tent, camper and vehicle counts so they can reserve space for us.

3D range will be closed until Saturday morning for obvious reasons but the outddor bag range will be open and well as the indoor range. Thank goodness for me... :frusty: It does not sound like it's necessaary to bring targets.

The 3D Shoots and FBSA banners should be hung by the end of the day on Thursday at the latest.

If some of you are showing up before then you'll have to ask where our sites are when you arrive.

I look forward to seeing those of you who are coming to Wabash !

Ron

20. Slice

Slice The Fobinator

Thanks for the update Ron. One of the guys that is coming with us is not getting his bow until Thursday and will not have any pins set. What kinda ween waits to the last minute to setup his bow :noidea: