we need an official line judge.....

Discussion in '3DShoots.com Smack Down League' started by BUNNYMAN, Mar 10, 2007.

1. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I here by appoint Djkillaz as the official judge.....thus removing him from being able to shoot against us.......

Hey Dredly you didnt really think I wouldnt let your ringer shoot against us did you????

you must be really nieve to think that I would catch on to this being your alter.....what were you thinking......:noidea:

and one more thing......thats 50 points each right off the top........both of you.......

2. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Can we make Hooiser the official arrow puller while we're at it???:biggrin1:

3. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Now That has tha smell of a Narthen conspearicy? :biggrin1: HS

4. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I am appointing wheels as "official pie baker........"

5. Holy Smokes

you is wrong >:tape: :nono:

ya had better leave her alone cauz she's liable to git mad and put awhuupin ( A WHOOPIN)on ya son> and she's probaly tha only fellar ya gonna beat> HS

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

you keep that up and your gonna get the official but sweat towel wiper upper job.....:biggrin1:

nah dredly would be better at it.....

Last edited: Mar 10, 2007
  7. Holy Smokes

Now Ya are being way to kind to me than I deserve> But poor ol Big D ....whats he done?

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

did you not see the OH WOW is me I am sick thread??????

9. ByteMe

ByteMe Senior Member

I saw it..

Laughed right outta my seat... I thought that was rather clever of him. I mean I had the compose window ready to go then I get to the end... Was like dammit, that was awesome.

But deserving of line judge ya think?

~Byte~

10. Holy Smokes

Noup. what are ya doing up this late? I am studying for my sermon today. been at a wonderful Jewish site. HS

11. ByteMe

ByteMe Senior Member

Yummy...

I like Pie... Apple Cobbler, warm not scalding hot... Breyers vanilla bean on the side... Cup o Joe, a lil cream no sugar... mmmmmm now I am hungry...

~Byte~

12. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

MAN!!! LOL !!! We havent even started and YA'LL got Skeered !!! Thats ok though. I'll be official line judge. I wouldnt want to shoot against me either!!!
    Maybe next time I'll have my 5 year old join to have ya's sittin the pine!! LOL !!! Good luck to all.................. Not!!!! LOL
    I'll be calling the lines tight too...:peace:

13. ByteMe

ByteMe Senior Member

Roles in this here shoot... Except for one special person!

Alright,

So if'n we's done appointed roles to Wheels, HS, DJ, et all.. My only question is what role is it that we have appointed our fearless leader Mr Bowman... Hmmmmmm...

I think its only fitting that we deam him something.. so deserving of a leader, creator, innovator even.. I mean really folks, if it werent fer him.. we wouldnt have this most auspicious moment. Holy crap... I actually got through an entire sentence without redneckifying it and I used some big words.. Pretty darn proud of myself.

~Byte~

14. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

his new name should be " The Handicap Bandit" seeing how he's hurt an all. We can put a special sticker on the 10 yard line . So he can wheel his chair a little closer legally!! LOL

15. ByteMe

ByteMe Senior Member

Ouch...

LMAO!!!!! Thats funny!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

16. Holy Smokes

Fellars, He is tha Offical score keeper. I thought ol Wheels awta have iss(THIS) job being tha girls do stuff like iss. Ya'll know that he'll be ashootin that overly Pink bow. So we might as well let em keep tha score> HS:smokin:

17. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

this pink bow is going to sit you down you old codger.....:biggrin1:

18. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

refer to the added ruel in the the rules sticky......as close to 20 as possible.....and I can only get 4yrds in my living room......so deal with it....

19. Holy Smokes

Unt aaw(NO WAY)had a hard time spellin thatun Cuz
    Step up to that line and take it like a man:boxing: .sorry Wheels> HS

20. ByteMe

ByteMe Senior Member

Awwwww....

HS --> Hey cuz, n we can call him Pinkie!!!

"Hey Pinkie how them scores lookin... you doin alright you need wheels ta add em up fer ya?"

~Byte~