we need an official line judge.....

Discussion in '3DShoots.com Smack Down League' started by BUNNYMAN, Mar 10, 2007.

1. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I dont know i have not recieved any????

2. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

I ain't never had so juch fun in a long time>I have got tears in my eyes alaughin at ol bowman thinkin he's gonna beat tha OL Man. All those years of trainin and disipline of at least 5 times a week with that Martin huggin in my hands> member that is ma 3rd baby> Yougnins just ain't got no respect fer thar elders these days> . HS

3. ByteMe

ByteMe Guest

Here Here...

I second that. This has been a hoot. Y'all make for good trash talkin. I miss the days of good trash talk.. Nice ta know y'all got some good chatter about ya. Lookin forward to bein round awhile... and I mean that thanks guys.. I have had a rough few months and its nice to smile again with y'all. Smokes knows whats up.. but thanks loads and its gonna be nice smokin ten spots with y'all.

~Byte~

4. Holy Smokes

Heres to ya Cuz :smokin:

5. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

THE FUNNY THING IS!! YESTERDAY I ALREADY HAD MADE A BRAGGING RIGHTS DESIGN FOR MY SIGNATURE. I GUESS I'LL HAVE TO PASS TO MY BUD "LONGCUT":rockon:

6. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

you better get a score in you bum or you will never hear the end of it......:biggrin1:

oh and stop yelling......

7. Holy Smokes

could it be hes coppin out cauz his ol buds better em> HS

8. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

actually I thought I was voted out to official line judge? If I'm still in ? It sover for ya!! I just got my sons bow setup. so I'll be heading to the archery shop for a round to get turned in.
    heres my sons new Hoyt Banshee !!! for a Hoyt, its pretty sharp...

9. ByteMe

ByteMe Guest

Nice....

DJ, Nice bow.. yer sons lucky. Sweet setup! Hoyt rawks.. others round here aint figured that out yet.

~Byte~

10. Holy Smokes

Boy howdy wish we'da had them kind when I was a youngin. I was 23 before we had a compound>Use ta shot them sticks
    Thats a good lookin bow DJ . Thats tha spirit ,keep them youngins buzy by your side and they want stray to fer(FAR)
    HS

11. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

okay DJ, your back in as long as you shoot that der Banshee!

12. Holy Smokes

May be we should let ol Bowman shoot that one cauz somebody said sumpin(SOME THING) bout him and handicapped> :biggrin1:

13. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

The po fool already be shootin a pink bow, what other handicap can we stick on him?

14. ByteMe

ByteMe Guest

If I'm Not Mistaken..

I think it was sumthin doin with his arm (hmmm you know its been slow at work fer him, one has'ta wander what hes doin with that umm.. arm as he says).. a wheel chair, and a special spot over thar at the 10 yard line.

~Byte~

15. Holy Smokes

:pound: thats to Bad

16. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

I done hear that the ol boy gone and shoved that thar arm of his straight up a snow blowers hind end!

17. ByteMe

ByteMe Guest

Toooo Funny...

WOW... and thats all I have'ta say bout that...

LMAO

~Byte~

18. Holy Smokes

Could'nt happen to a NICER fellar. and man right at Tha Smack Down 300.