week 2 scores?

Discussion in '3DShoots.com Smack Down League' started by diamond-vic., Mar 26, 2007.

1. diamond-vic.

diamond-vic. Senior Member

hey bowman wuts goin on?

2. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

3. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I think he is talking about overall scores....and those will be posted as soon as chris is handy but he is on Vacation:noidea:

4. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

of course you COULD just add up all the rounds on your own as they are posted in the other thread...

the important thing is HS barely hit the target and Dredly smoked him!

5. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

6. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

7. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

8. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

9. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

:doh: shows how much I pay attention, I thought the totals were on there :noidea:

10. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

not yet....they will go in the sticky.....I thought by leaving them off of the sit down thread, it would make the pine siting order easier to follow....

11. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

Well its official !! if my new strings and cables dont come in this week... I'll be on the pine !!! I had to adjust my powercable again today. And shot a practice round of 6 ends. and shot two fives... I think I'm going to cut my strings w/ my knife!!! and claim breakdown rule!! LOL !! and shoot my Mojo for week 3 !!!

12. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

no no no ....thats allright I shot last night and the pine is looking cumfy........

13. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

There's always room on the pine...You guy's can sit next to me and Frank :welcome:

14. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I am just hoping for a new winner......:biggrin1: :biggrin1:

15. Pinwheel1969

Pinwheel1969 #1 THREAD KILLER

I'm not used to the pine though !!! LOL

16. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Yep....the pine is getting pretty comfy. Although we may be a little oversized,:tape: there is always room on the pine for another good buddy.:peace:

17. ByteMe

ByteMe Senior Member

Wow!!!

Good to see that we are all brothas in pine.

Went out to shoot a practice round t'day after the dang rain quit then a started up while I was a shootin :rain: Alls I can say is I am gonna miss ya piney folk if I keep shootin likes I did today.

Careful DJ, might be pushin a bit hard to kock ya off the top :boxing:

~Byte~

18. BowhuntnHoosier

You get em cuz, glad to hear you been shootin good. I done some pretty good shootin today myself.:peace: We may just be puttin some pressure on the top dawgs now.:biggrin1:

19. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

I wanted to shoot yesterday but the neighbors behind me sold their house and now the new people are ALWAYS out back in their yard playing with their dogs...

I guess he is some sort of PA State Trooper K-9 unit guy... damn

so I have to build a new area to shoot. I'm really starting to hate where I live...

20. BowhuntnHoosier

Be sure to go talk to him sounds like a nice guy to have as a friend. Heck he may hunt or 3D or spot and come over and shoot with ya. Listen carefully Dredly "POLICE ARE NOT YOUR ENEMY":laugh: Good luck and I hope you make a new friend and can continue to shoot.:peace: