Week 4: 5-Spot Sit Down League.......

Discussion in '3DShoots.com Smack Down League' started by jcmorgan31, Sep 14, 2007.

1. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

Where'd everybody go?????:noidea:

Looks like it is wide open this week. The ringers didn't play this week and left it to the peons. Only 10 shooter this week, so lets get it on......

Last edited: Sep 14, 2007
  2. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

Round 1

The bad thing about a low turnout is that there are fewer people to shoot worse scores than you.

Wheels has a good excuse though.....I think it was something like this........

"I get up at 5am.....fix myself up to look perty for the unit....fix breakfast for everyone........eat when everyone is done....dress the kids for school........diagnose and prescribe medications for strep throat.......clean house....do laundry.......split firewood....milk the cows..........collect eggs from the henhouse.........mow the yard........trim the hedges.......make butter in the butter churn.......rethatch the roof........and put new shoes on the horses...."

Personally, I think she is making up a couple of them....:cool:

3. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

Round 2

Joe P. my friend......it's 4 arrows per end. I don't believe this is the first time I've had to remind you of that.......anyway....Hook thanks you for your 21....:biggrin1:

4. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

Round 3

A 26 has sent Piethon to the OAK....... I'd say that a 26 just won't cut it in this league, but it would this week....:biggrin1: You just shot it on the wrong end....thanks for playin.

5. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

End 4

Jay Are and Outdoorsman find themselves in a shoot off. One X puts Jay Are on the bench......

6. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

End 5

Bamaboydave fires off a mighty 26 that falls a couple X's short of keepin up. Go on down range, pull your arrows out of the blue rings and head to the OAK....:wave:

7. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

End 6

It takes 2 arrows to determine who the next splinter rancher will be. outdoorsman comes up one X short of moving on. He does however earn a point towards the championship...:rockon:

8. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

Where is all the smack talk people??? This is a SMACK down league!!! I get awful lonely doing these sit-downs all by myself.....:frusty:

9. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

End 7

Hook em fires off a 28 to sit himself on the OAK.. Maybe he was nervous once I reminded him about the warnings on the box his bow came in....:p

Got yourself 2 points....:rockon:

10. Hook Em

Hook Em Slippy for President

I am here...I am here...Just didn't feel very smackish. I will try to think of something....ummmmmmm your mama is so fat, she has to go out to the driveway to iron her pants.

or did you mean archery smack talk....Hey, I got points this week! Saweeeeeeet!

11. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

End 8

Wow!!!!! Hang on to your seats!!!! Feel the drama build........ We have a 3 end shoot off!!!!! :scared: Gator eye and vawildfire outdistance Ronhop and send him packin........

You got 3 points Ron....:rockon:

12. Hook Em

and where is jcmorgan's score??? Why is it that you are the faithful smackdowner and not a partcipant? Do you not have a working bow? Do you want to borrow one of my bowtechs? :rockon:

13. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

Not wise to smack talk the score keeper......:cool:

Maybe I should wait till the afternoons to run this thing out. Hell, you Texans just woke up.......:D

14. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

Let me get my life insurance paid up and I'll take you up on that offer....:laugh:

Actually, I shot last weekend with a guy shooting a Commander. If that baby had a shoot through system....who knows what might happen.....:rockon:

15. Hook Em

Is it just me, or did outdoorsman throw up a 300 34x this week in about his 4th time to ever shoot a round of spots? 300 already??? good shootin!!!!!!!

16. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Yeeehaaaaa ! :peace:

Ron

17. Hook Em

Commander=too heavy...makes a Hoyt seem light!

18. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

I do wish I had shot a round this week. Maybe I could have reached my goal of scoring 1 point in a 5 week shoot.....:frusty:

Have no fear.....I am getting my stuff back together and will be taking back my 9th place position next week.....

19. Hook Em

But at least it will be done with no cable guard :biggrin1:

20. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

End 9

A 28 sends vawildfire to the Oak, but you got 4 points and finished 2nd. You got to feel good about that one....:peace: