Well....2 more day's...

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by IChim2, Sep 12, 2007.

1. IChim2

IChim2 IChim2 and he's a shooter

and bow season open's up and i'm going to brave the dang seed tick's.I've been practicing alot and have my bow/bh's tune in to where hitting a paper plate at 15yds is a cinch :laugh:It's been cool the last few day's:amen: with the moring temps hanging arround 50 and afternoon's in low 70's.Anyone else's season other than Mo open this wk end.What few bucks i've been seeing still have velvet on them.

2. lungcutter

lungcutter Senior Member

Well if you see a papper plate in the woods at 15 yards I hope that you get it.:D :lol: :D

3. IChim2

I've gotten good at hitting them,but there's not much meat on them:laugh: .I hope who ever reads that,knows i'm kidding.My muzzys hit a 50 cents pc circle at 20.

4. Werd

Werd Senior Member

where you at? im in PA and does season opens saturday...not buck. buck and doe opens the 29th. sucks. its an early doe season for special areas.

5. IChim2

Doe Run Mo....Population 1200 people:amen: 70 mile's south of Stl ...Our season opens saturday...bucks and doe's.But it closes the day before firearms season than reopenns the day after till Jan 15th.

6. MO.HICK

MO.HICK Senior Member

You can still bow hunt during rifle season if you use a rifle tag. That is what I am going to do. My farm is bow hunting only!

Mo.Hick

7. IChim2

Your right...i should have said that better.Several guys i know only bow hunt....i do all 3.