WHAT A GREAT DAY, in the woods!!! (shooting 3D)

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by BUNNYMAN, Sep 7, 2008.

1. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

what a great day weather wise to shoot the Saugerties 45 target hunting season warm up shoot.......

Met up with Captain19 (and freind), UltraElite06, K. Barnett (not a member).....

C19 and K.B. shot open/topgun

UltraElite06 and Bunny shot BHUnlimited

met at 7:30, and got to warming up, noticed I was HOT on the warm up bails, but only by 2 inches, so I figured it was just me,and left it......at target number 10 I decided, ENOUGH WAS ENOUGH and moved the sight.....it was good I did.....made a big difference.....

Course was set OVERALL short, and a few targets didnt have 12's.....

UltraElite06 461-(correct me if i am wrong Greg)
    Bunnyman 448-with a 0
    Captain19 440 or 441
    K. Barnett stopped after 30, to shoot trap.....

The best part of the day had to be when Bunnyman, decided to SHAFT GUS....towards the end on a bedded doe, up on a log......:laugh: :laugh:

if you dont want your arrow RH'ed dont shoot the center of the 12......:wave: :wave:

and I still want a re-count on the 0.......STUPID FOX......

Arrow hit foam, and stuck......but it was below the body color, so the MEAN MEAN MEAN guys, said I had to take the 0.....and I did......

Saw Hilltophunter and timbowny there, how did you guys do??

Greg, again it was good to shoot with you!! Hope we didnt offend you to much with the joking and laughing.......:laugh:

Most of the time the joking revolved around how fast a Mathews ISNT.....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

2. UltraElite 06

UltraElite 06 Vote for Pedro

Today was a great day of shooting, weather was great first time out with the Katera XL seemed to shoot pritty well. The jokeing and laughing is all part of the fun. I am suprised they didnt have more shooters any way a good day out with some good guys and a gal. Hopefully will get to a few more shoots before hunting season. And 461 is correct.

3. dbdcougar

dbdcougar He Who Drops His Bow Arm

Our club had it's last shoot yesterday, it was great weather - the best part of all was "the princess" went down by 34. :peace: Pretty sad when you get excited beating your teenage daughter isn't it!

4. Mathews Man

Mathews Man Foam Killer

Hey I shoot mathews and I am here to tell you MY mathews is Faster than my 20lb fiberglass recurve, take that:laugh: :laugh:

5. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

A day in tha woods shooting anything is awalys a delight
    glad you got tha site right and enjoyed youself

6. jdawg240

jdawg240 BOWNUTS

I was supposed to shoot this weekend but I decided to go and get sick:censored: Good shooting fellas:peace:

7. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

Sounds like fun...do you have any Fully Clothed pictures to show off?:noidea:

8. J.C.

J.C. New Member

emphasis on FULLY CLOTHED.........:wave: :wave:

9. Captain19

Captain19 Grim Reaper of the Foam

We did'nt Let Bunny take a camera to prevent any "topless Rabit" pics.
    It was a great day to shoot. (I looked at my card Bunny it was a 448.) I had alot of fun. It was hard to keep steady and shoot straight because we were too busy laughing!!!!! I was also happy to sacrifice my arrow to bunny's in the twelve. It keeps him into it with the false impression he is good, LOL. It was a pleasure to shoot with you Greg. We should do it again before the slaying season begins.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2008
  10. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

I think your eyes a little brown this time, GUSTAVE.......:laugh:

whats that NEW MATH???:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

11. UltraElite 06

I had a good time shooting with you as well Captain 19 , not sure where I will be shooting this weekend there are a couple shoots to choose from.:biggrin1:

12. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

will they be suppling the cardboard??:pound: :pound: :pound:

13. UltraElite 06

No I belive it is a bring your own event.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: