What class is he in????

Discussion in 'Bowhunting forum' started by deerkiller, Mar 24, 2006.

1. deerkiller

deerkiller Member

Got this buck on camera 6 times late winter! What do you think he would score and his G2's on each side might be broken off! Let me know what you think!

2. Ridgehunter

Ridgehunter Junior Member

I think he would go 140s as a eight point.and as a ten, if his G2s were there maybe 160. good buck!!

3. lungbuster

lungbuster Senior Member

this buck scored 148 net

This buck was 148 net and had 14 inch g2's They look close I think [​IMG]

4. deerkiller

deerkiller Member

That is a dandy buck!! Hopefully mine will make the fatal mistake and walk by as yours did!!!!!! I can't wait for next season. I have three other nice bucks that are on camera and roaming my woods!!!!!!!! Here's another one

5. lungbuster

lungbuster Senior Member

not mine

Thats not my buck its a good friend of mine. I just thought that the two looked close as 8 pointers its a nice buck though..Mines bigger then his mine was 167

6. lungbuster

lungbuster Senior Member

oh yeah

my 167 and that 148 where both taken the easy way with guns .. thats not as good as with a bow.. good luck and I hope u get one , would love to see the pic. heres one of my biggest one but it was with a gun..

7. lungbuster

lungbuster Senior Member

one more thing

It was a challange I did have a broken hand.. see the cast?

8. deerkiller

deerkiller Member

Hey, i know just how you feel! I had shoulder in October 04 and i was out for Rut and Gun hunting! The Doctor and nurse wouldn't even let me walk in the woods for an entire 5 months!!! Very long time!!!!

9. deerkiller

deerkiller Member