What happened

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by OPSickBoy, Jan 11, 2018.

1. Zim

Zim New Member

I also get zero search results.

2. rcher3

rcher3 Junior Member

3. rcher3

rcher3 Junior Member

still not working going to post shoots here only thing working Whitetail Archery Clinton IL. March 18, April15, May 20,June 17 ,July 15, August 19, Sept 16 hope to see you ther check us out on facebbook

4. rcher3

rcher3 Junior Member

that's what I see also,cant enter shoots acts like a virus,there is also a bunch of weird club listing in club list at top of list before you get into actual list

5. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

6. rcher3

rcher3 Junior Member

7. rcher3

rcher3 Junior Member

After I log in I go to the page were you find and enter shoots Log in there after that the drop down menu for clubs does not work so I cant get to my club to change or put in shoots

8. rcher3

rcher3 Junior Member

9. York Archers

York Archers New Member

I just tried again to log some shoot in April and it is not working still. York Archers is a member! And I am logged in! I am not sure what is going on but people are emailing our club waiting to know why it is not up on your site. maybe you need to delete all this and start over because it is not working. What happened? No one has ever gotten back to me. I am glad facebook is working, because they have an Events page.

10. rcher3

rcher3 Junior Member

still not working cant put shoots in we are registered Whitetail Archery Clinton Il,I am logged into site that part works fine the shoot part is not working please help.

11. Broken Bow Archery

Broken Bow Archery New Member

I went to put in shoots for our club BrokenBow Archery. Entered the 3 dates. Had to go to the search for shoots to see them and the dates are 3/18 for all of them and I did make sure the dates were correct. Go back to edit them and they don't show up.

12. genhob

genhob Junior Member

@Chris - I used the link you posted and posted a screen shot of the results I see (none). Any thoughts on why this is? Can you post screen shot of what you see on same link?

13. stanlh

stanlh mohawk archery

14. rcher3

rcher3 Junior Member

I guess we are no longer keeping this sight up to date ,I am registered with this sight and our club is registered ,I can log in to post this ,but cant log in to put shoots in and cant find any shoots posted sorry to see this ,this was always a good place to look for shoots and communicate with other Archers sorry to see this sight get this way oh well guess that's the way it is have a good 3d season.

15. stanlh

stanlh mohawk archery

Does anyone know of another site that has the sort of information on 3D shoots like this one used to have? I am looking for a new source, other and going to a lot of facebook pages to post our shoots.

16. stanlh

stanlh mohawk archery

Would the owners of this site at least give us some sort of information as to what happened or what the status of this site is or is going to be? Would be great to know that as opposed to everyone just writing it off and moving on to somewhere else.

17. rcher3

rcher3 Junior Member

bowsight.com has a place to put 3d shoots in ,know what you mean about this sight don't know what happen any bowsight is the only one I know about

18. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Anyone know of any shoots coming up near Terre Haute Indiana?