What happened....

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by IChim2, Sep 5, 2007.

1. IChim2

IChim2 IChim2 and he's a shooter

Just got home from the holiday and couldn't wait to see what all i missed.I keep getting this "404 error and page 2 ad google syndication" when i try to log on and than it says that 3dshoots.com no longer exists :Cry: : and than it redirects me.I tried some other sites and all is well.Just curious,but is anyone else seeing this when trying to log on.

2. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

I have gotten that error in the past but not for quite awhile. Welcome back and I hope you get the problem taken care of. :peace:

3. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

I got that for a day one time. I think I restarted my computer or something and it worked fine. My problems are usually with aol so I will use my internet explorer.

4. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

I'm not aware of any problems today.

5. IChim2

IChim2 IChim2 and he's a shooter

Hey Wheels,whats up.I got that last night at 2:00 in the morning and it finally straightened up...Guess my computer didn't want to be woke up.:laugh: It's ok now.Had a lot of reading to catch up on.

6. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

Now that I think of it, last night I tried to get on here and it took so long that I just X'd out and went to bed :noidea:

I had ten pages of reading when I got back from vacation that I am not going to even try to catch up on, so if there is any fantastic reads in this mess of threads, let me know :bored: :biggrin1:

7. J.C.

J.C. Active Member

Nope, just the same old useless blather. :biggrin1:

Smokes named his XT Dixie. Dredly's OG limb splintered. Hook and Pink went dove hunting in New Mexico. Bowman won spots for the week. That's all I remember. :noidea:

8. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

:amen: to that!!!!!!:lol:

9. J.C.

J.C. Active Member

:nono: :nono: :lol: :lol:

10. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

..................lol................