what hot this year ????

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by sweet old bill, Jul 6, 2007.

1. sweet old bill

sweet old bill Member

What new items should your local pro shop carry this year that you just have to have ????? What is the best buy for a good all around bow for both 3D and hunting ??? I have had some reports that the best dollar for dollar buy is the Martin Bengal bow, they also got a review from one of the top archers as to how well it shoots and also how it was built with ease of use and the overall quality is built into this product.

2. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

How about some "Awards" for the year:

Hardest to get a hold of: Elite Envy

Fastest bow worth looking at: HCA Iron Mace or PSE X-Force

Most Quite / shock free - Bowtech Guardian / Commander

Best "Must Have in stock at all time" accessory - STS

AS for the best bow for the buck... Martin Bengal, Fred Bear, Mission, all are excellent choices in about the same price range.

3. jcmorgan31

jcmorgan31 Prodigal Son

I have a Martin Pantera on order to use as a 3D bow. The specs of the bow should make it a good target bow and also a good hunting bow. Camo ones sell for $439 around here which is awesome for a new quality bow these days.

The Bengal is a good buy and I would definitely consider it as a hunting bow, but I like a little longer axle to axle when shooting at the 50yard foamies....:peace:

4. thehairlessone!

thehairlessone! Senior Member

in the lower price range I would be looking hard at the diamond and fred bear lines. They look great

rick

5. bfisher

bfisher Senior Member

I'd have to agree about the Bengal. And as a bonus the Pantera would be a good addition. It's almost a twin to the Bengal, but 3" longer A2A at 35".

Maybe not the best bang for the buck, but awfully close.

6. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

I really need to check out the new Mission line. After all a guy needs a backup for hunting right???:biggrin1:

7. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

Mission is a tuff bow to beat in the price range, they are smooth, lite weight and really a pleasure to shoot, may just have to try one out , for bambies this fall.......:tape:

8. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

Why is the SB going somewhere???