What Is It?

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by bobby vee, Feb 7, 2007.

1. bobby vee

bobby vee Junior Member

Bought a bow from a buddy.I use to have this real old 80's bow big ole thing.Well my point is what do i own its a 90's compond it has on it ULTRA MAGNUM 80.Its my first decent bow and i do half way ok with it .A little help what do i have .THANKS
    Bobby VEE:humble:

2. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

A picture would maybe help. Also may try this site www.archeryhistory.com Good luck and hope you get your question answered.

3. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

4. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

5. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

I would have to agree with Dredly...
    XI went under around 10 yrs ago...I would get my money back and get a newer production bow...If your serious about staying with archery...

unless you got it for dirt cheap...then keep it...and start your own Archery Museum....:biggrin1:

6. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

If you shop smart on the classifieds on here and on ArcheryTalk.com you shouldn't have a problem getting a bow and all the trimmings for less then 300.00. I've witnessed full bow packages for 4 - 5 year old bows going for 150.00 shipped (that includes sight, arrows...)

If you have any questions on deals or anything let us know and if you are looking for any new accessories check out the store on here (Online Archery Store link up top).