what is with this weather????

Discussion in 'General Archery Forum' started by BUNNYMAN, Mar 16, 2007.

1. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

it was 78 degrees here 2 days ago....right now we are getting about 2 feet of the white stuff, this is rediculess.....we were going to go put out the stakes for our shoot on Sunday....now it looks like I have to do it on wed.....

plus if the snow hangs around there is part of our course that we wont be able to use (slippery).....so now we need to switch up a few things.....we have the room for changing the course around....its just a lot better when we use the hole course.....

I hate when these issues crop up.....

2. goldflinger

goldflinger Senior Member

That sucks Bowman. Maybe itwill melt in time.:Cry:

3. Holy Smokes

Holy Smokes Senior Member

Love dat Dixieland!:hug:

4. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

I loved that weather a few days ago. Now its 30 and windy but at least we do not have any more snow...........yet. I really hope I do not see any more until around Nov.:biggrin1:

5. Ronhop

Ronhop RIP

Cold here too but no snow... 26 degrees right now.
    I saw the NYS area got whacked, and just in time for St. Paddy's day...
    Have fun digging out...
    :laugh:

Ron

6. Come shoot Northern Dutchess with me, VonOtto, and some others......

7. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

I like it...:noidea: :loco: :frusty: :biggrin1:

8. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

went from 75 on wed to about 26 last night. think we have about a foot of snow / ice out there.

9. brokenarrow

brokenarrow Evil Genius

Bout the same here...

10. bfisher

bfisher Senior Member

It's all my fault so blame me. I just took my snow blower and put it in the storage shed two days ago. Guess I should have known better.

On a thought, we have a winter 3D league (outside) in my neck of the woods. There is a shoot every Sunday for 15 weeks starting in December. The shoot tomorrow should be pretty interesting. The woods should look like a winter wonderland.

11. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

so they must leave the targets out?.....we have to still put our stakes out and put the targets out next saturday.....

12. Wheely

Wheely Wheely Threads

We went from the 40's (brrrr...) to the 80's this last week :p . It's almost too hot. At least you guys can put more clothes on to keep warm, I can't take enough off to stay cool when it gets hot here (108+ in the summer)

13. Southernfryedyankee

Southernfryedyankee Senior Member

I know exactly what your saying. I shipped 2 snakes on monday to arrive tuesday in wichita, KS and the FEDEX plane couldnt land because of fog, FOOOOOOG. The guy who bought the snakes said there is almost never any fog there. All that previous weather is what you got the white stuff from. Thank god those snakes survived the extra day. it was like 80 degrees a few days last week now its freezing. GOOD OLE SOUTHERN WEATHER!

14. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

weather

It's bad down here to :laugh: im going to play golf tomorrow/58 but 29 tonight.last snow 1/4 inch early december i love it.:laugh:

15. Dredly

Dredly Site Guru

no comments about "Snakes on the Plane" right? :doh:

16. Southernfryedyankee

Southernfryedyankee Senior Member

That movie didnt even look worth seeing. I am Fedex certified to ship live reptiles.

17. BowhuntnHoosier

BowhuntnHoosier Bisquit.......

I can't wait to start golfing.:biggrin1: I love taking my frustrations out on the golf ball.:peace:

18. diamond-vic.

diamond-vic. Senior Member

im in western new york, this snow sucks!

19. kbohunt

kbohunt are u a fat boy?

golfing

allright all yall up there freezing.
    hop on a plain come on down ill take ya golfin or drinkin or golfin or drinkin & golfin.:laugh: but if your gona bring your bow u cant drink.:laugh:

20. BUNNYMAN

BUNNYMAN I pray for you!

can we going 3-ding and then drinking......I have been drinking tonight and its alot of fun.....hey chris how come we dont havea hick up smiley????